been a while since i posted a topic that's not related to alchemy stones, btw big kudos to the team who managed to bring us Alchemy stones right before the holidays ❤️ It personally helped me reach my goals without wasting precious time and needless frustration. Thanks!
The 07/01/20 Xbox stream was a bit troublesome for me. for those who don't know, Our CMs reported that for the next few months we're going to get less frequent updates due to a yearly certification process with Microsoft. Standard stuff.
Our current build is obviously far from being what it should be in terms of real content (FYI classes arn't content.) and less frequent updates means we're going to have to wait longer for actual content.
Here's a top list of content I'm personally expecting to see in the near future and why:
1. "Potato mode" - This is less of a content category but it is crucial for us to have since it will essentially allow us to reduce the graphic quality in exchange for better frame rates and faster rendering. a super important update since our consoles can barely handle PvP OF 20 players on screen left alone 100v100 guild battles or (i assume) sea content.
2. Sea content - By far my most wanted content pack. This will allow us to build formidable ships to sail in the big sea and hunt ghost ships and various monsters. I really hate the time wasted sailing on a fishing boat while fishing in the sea.. it physically hurts me and i would love to be able to sail quickly in the seas. Plus it would make hunting whales much more enjoyable and the biggest plus in my opinion is the chance to get another ranking in the lifeskills tree. If not the entire sea content we should at least get the boats and its parts to build and enhance before the full update. It needs to be mentioned that PC had said update before Kamasylvia came.
3. New imperial system + 1/2 CP imperial- hardcore cooks are able to dish out A LOT of meals into the market resulting in a steep dive in the price and a few thousands of meals are sitting on min price for weeks. This is bad for the economy overall since not enough silver is flowing in and out reducing purchases of other materials etc. the new imperial system on PC allows you to box said meals and much, much more recipes into boxes and sell them to the NPC for a certain price. Our current system is very LIMITED along with only 1/3 of the max cp can be sold as boxes instead of the usual 1/2. I'm not sure why for so long were only able to turn in 1/3 of our total CP in boxes but Imperial delivery legitimately has to be updated to 1/2 of max CP ASAP !
4. T8/T9 mounts - This, along with sea content ties together to the potato mode update since without the the ability to reduce graphic quality we will run into endless rendering walls while traveling. T8s are much faster mounts from what we currently have with various skills that allow you to reach your destination quicker. T9 are "legendary" mounts like unicorns that have special abilities like sprinting through the desert/gliding and mount attacks. I personally would love to be able to zoom around the map since every location has something different to offer and i'd like to experience it all.
5. Caphras stones - A boost to gear stats via caphras enhancing. Can be gained via gathering which would make it much more profitable than it is now. In the current state of the game there's little to no incentive to spend hours upon hours of gathering. It's simply not profitable, let alone fun or engaging to do.
6. Manos - A rather big update to lifeskills as a whole. To be completely honest i don't think we should have the complete manos update in our build for at least a year from now. that being said, it could slowly be implemented into our build in stages like Manos tools first, specific lifeskill masteries like processing etc.
Just to be clear, these are all existing within the PA "universe" and nothing really has to be drastically changed in order for them to implement it into consoles, aside from the frame drops that could occur without said "potato mode".
What are your thoughts? Do you also want to see the things above being implemented into the Xbox version in the upcoming months? Perhaps you're looking for different content to come. I'd love to know what are other people's thoughts and opinions regarding this topic.