Jump to content

SoulVolume

Members
  • Content Count

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

11 Good

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The sad part about all of this is that only 10% of players will be able to play him at his full potential and be monsters playing the class the other 90% of the players base are just * wannabes HANZO mains * and are either going to complain he’s to OP 10 seconds after he’s released on PS4 the other half are gonna complain that he’s trash and a good portion might give up when they realize you need skill and management to play him well which their Egos won’t let them accept the fact that they aren’t good and become toxic after some one kills them 10 in row
  2. Orieos the racist after awhile of being toxic and disrespectful I went hunting and after killing him the salt
  3. Does any one hand a clue why the quest had been removed i hope they bring it back in some form or another That was literally the last accessory to make my build complete BRING THE QUEST BACK , WE NEED IT
  4. No one has a clue to be honest and even if you see a trailer with archer in it I would trust it after what they did with striker
  5. Post your best screen shot the person with the most likes gets bragging rights
  6. How do I apply to join venom ?? And what are the rules on nodewars /attendance
  7. I don’t think players who request pve server know how toxic they will be I’ll give one example on the servers we have now if you are grinding as a set location and specific spot if some one chooses to invade you you can 1v1 them for it you can straight up killed them or just change severs now can you inmage on a pve sever if no one could die you’d be grinding in a spot and there would be 3-4-5 other players ruined your grind and you can’t do anything about it you’d get pushed out of every spot by guilds and just trolled. and the one option you have to show dominance that is pvp to push some one away you don’t have not to mention a **** ton of other problems pve servers create in a pvp game that players aren’t aware of or dont think about dont forget you are playing a game that’s main focus and end game is pvp so you have to expect pvp and pk all the time don’t complain when you know what you signed up for
  8. I think that’s what it is but some how there is a way to hid the cape
  9. I’m trying to figure this out but I’ve seen 2 strikers so far in. The passed 3 months with a trench goat looking outfit and I can’t find it on the internet to find out to get it or in game it’s not the grave keeper outfit but looks similar can some one help
  10. It’s pretty simple the games is not for them you are playing a game where the end goal and end game is pvp game you don’t play street fighter or Tekken for the story you play it for the 1v1 fighting same thing goes for bdo and if your friends just want to pve make a lvl49 and don’t go pass it no one will be able to kill you also if your friend is getting killed fishing well he just wasn’t in a safe zone and if even then they don’t want to play don’t let that stop you from playing and stop trying to convince them to play something that’s going to tilt them ps: Pve only severs will never be a thing in bdo
  11. How do I Dm you or do you just mean to message you here on this forum ?
  12. Would it be possible to create a ongoing betting 1v1 pvp tournament using in game currency and items for and others can bet on the match I can explain in more detail
  13. Ya I’m really don’t trust it when they put out a release date anymore when it happens it happens
  14. On the website it says tamer and striker awakening is available since November 14th
×
×
  • Create New...