Subwolf

Forest path wagon cancelled

My forest path wagon that was more than half way finished deleted all progress.  All of the materials and more than a months worth of worker labor just dissapeared . All in one button click. This happened when I was trying to assign a worker and as far as I can tell there is no cancel all progress or start over option in that area of the options. Only a button for repeat task and selecting which worker and which material they will be adding to the wagon in progress. This happened on NA server on Xbox at 8:01 on calpheon 2 on February 3rd

I just linked my in game account to this new profile to help you be able to investigate the problem.

23 minutes ago, Subwolf said:

I just linked my in game account to this new profile to help you be able to investigate the problem.

You have to write a ticket posting it here won't help much buuut here's someone who can help @CM_Valtarra

• Like 1

So I submitted a ticket and I got a cookie cutter response about not doing anything about crafting items being lost. But the item deleted itself when I was in an area of the game where there is no cancel crafting option! How is this my fault?  I am a customer who has bought pearls and brought other players into the game. The item I was crafting takes weeks if not months to finish. I don't understand this utter failure on the part of the support team. This happened because of a problem in the game. Hopefully the GMs don't try to brush this under the table . This is a bunch of garbage

Edited by Subwolf

I just met someone else that quit bdo and took half his guild with him due to the same bug. The GM said the same thing to them as they did to me. I will keep trying to resolve this , but I refuse to play a game I have financially supported to be treated in this manner. 

They won't do anything to replace it. Three of our members accidentally cancelled their wagons, all of them within a few hours of completion. None of them were reimbursed.

@Linxz thank you for tagging me! I have been away with the flu and am finally back in action!

@Subwolf I just spoke with our GM team about the issue and they told me that unfortunately if you stop your worker from completing the wagon, it does stop and your items are lost. I can understand your frustration because you stated that what you experienced was a glitch and that it had nothing to do with having the worker stop. I know it won't help now, but for the future, any time something goes missing, glitches, or is broken take a video. This will help the team see that it wasn't from having the worker stop, and it was a game issue. That being said, I know how much time and work is put into making that wagon, and I feel terrible that this happened. I will talk to the devs tonight and see if there is anything that can be done and also see if there is anything that can be implemented to avoid this happening in the future. Please message me next Tuesday or so to follow up with me. 

@Tr3nch Can you please have your guild members post on this thread as well so I can use their info to show to the devs as well? If this is an ongoing issue for multiple players they are more likely to look into it. 

Thank you everyone! I look forward to talking to you more about this.

CM Valtarra

1 hour ago, CM_Valtarra said:

@Tr3nch Can you please have your guild members post on this thread as well so I can use their info to show to the devs as well? If this is an ongoing issue for multiple players they are more likely to look into it. 

Glad you are feeling better. WB. I know two of them have already started and finished the wagon on their second attempt. The third member quit the game. I will relay the msg to those that have had the issue or any future person that may encounter it. I believe there is now a prompt that warns you that stopping the worker will result in materials lost on the entire project.

I WAS NOT CANCELLING A WORKER! I was adding another worker when there was 7 all ready active. I had the open worker selected, I picked the material they would be using, then I hit the repeat task button to get them working on several repetitions. Right when the calculation pad for the worker repeat function came up there was a approximately 2 second lag then the wagon reset. You can't cancel workers or reset tasks while you are in that menu. And this is somehow my fault? And policy says you won't help people even if it isn't fault? I wouldn't guess that you don't have much longer before I quit . You need to get this cleaned up . I have better things to do than make up ridiculous stories as to why I can't do something right in front of my face (which I can) like making a long term project or fixing a bug or compensating someone for thier wasted time . That is what you guys seem to excel at. If you had just looked into the details of the event you would see things that couldn't have happened in normal operational conditions

For everyone that submitted a ticket about this issue can you please send me your:
Family Name:
Email Address:
Character you were on:

Cheers!
CM Valtarra

@Subwolf

You're not alone Subwolf. Mine got cancelled on 14.03.2020. Summited a ticked and got asked when I "Started" the wagon registration, even if it is over a week ago, I can't remember the precis date I started the construction. Submitted a second ticket and haven't heard back from them so far.

My advice for everyone is this. DON'T build forest path wagon unless you are willing to risk unexplained progress lost. Until the GM find out what the bug is, avoid the hassle. It ain't worth it.

BTW CM_Valtarra, I will pm you my family name and so on.