Lipty

Damage dealt in RBF

Hey fellas,

anyone experienced some issues with dealing damage in RBF?

For me I am at 240+ ap and round about 400 accuracy - but it seems that some people (i think about 75%) in rbf dont even get damaged by my attacks. How's that possible - is it fps based and hits on target just doesnt get recognized by the game or is this something else. I see a lot of people strolling around the rbf and literally getting 0 dmg  and deal a sh**ton of damage

Greets Lip

There's a few I have come across that takes half a team to down look into the ap/dp brackets the hidden stats are a bish to grasp/understand as well as if you rbf long enough you see it's dominated by striker/witchards yet they refuse to acknowledge unbalanced classes saying at endgame the Peter out which in their minds is full pen basically 

I think the issue is evasion and defense. It is surely not lag or mechanics. I am in the Rodeo all the time and the only people I don’t harm, out scale me with DP or Evasion.

The only other factor I can think of, they probably have Super Armor on...

On 2/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, Lipty said:

240+ ap and round about 400 accuracy

dont think its an evasion and dp thingy.... cant do dmg to 90% of all the players in there, maybe its fixed with todays patch

16 hours ago, ludiusvox said:

you are overstacking accuracy

? how you can overstack acc?

It's just a normal thing... i dont have any accuracy items, im just going for 3 parts boss gear 1 heve helmet and all tet weapons (kzarka nouver dande) - Accs are all tri and gold except earrings im wearing witches so this leads to a total of 386 accuracy :P

Edited by Lipty

I think some people have insane dp I watched a crew try to take down a shai that must have had 400 dp cause her hp wouldn't dip for nothing pass half before she healed back up it was like facing a mini boss.

you guys dont understand the meaning of this topic ...

it's not a dp problem! I know some people have decent dp but like shai they dont do any dmg then ;). Never saw a witchard with 400 dp and 200+ ap on console so...

7 hours ago, Lipty said:

you guys dont understand the meaning of this topic ...

it's not a dp problem! I know some people have decent dp but like shai they dont do any dmg then ;). Never saw a witchard with 400 dp and 200+ ap on console so...

My wizard friend has 168/403 and know many others with similar gear score, truth is witchards don't need the 200ap to nuke ppl. It's truly the most OP class in the game.

DP builds are a thing and it gets worse in rbf where you have a team full of witchards casting Protected Area. Don't get me started about the shai's heals.

As a striker I cycle frontal guards and super armor to kill said witchards, it mitigates a lot of damage, and with potion fairy it looks as if I'm not getting any damage.

-Kernel