Linxz

40% monster issue

So a simple suggestion since 40% of monsters went extinct thanos style we should get a drop rate increase and also the trash loot should get an increase in price

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@CM_Valtarra @CM Trent

Will also need to increase Xp by alot since Marnies fill up slower and skill xp by a decent amount. imo they don't need to increase trash loot cost but definitely need to increase drop amount

4 hours ago, Grimicle said:

@CM_Valtarra @CM Trent

Will also need to increase Xp by alot since Marnies fill up slower and skill xp by a decent amount. imo they don't need to increase trash loot cost but definitely need to increase drop amount

It doesn't matter what they do if it's increase drop rates or increase the price of trash loot the point is they need to do something and fast 

Reduce the foliage in the world, give us mobs back. I understand giving the game a sense of beauty, but I can tell you I'm not gonna miss that random tree that cant be harvested or that happy little Bush sitting on a rock I never go to.

• Like 1