Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3RNO

Unpopular opinion - 40% less screen freeze

10 hours ago, socalsktr said:

The stability your talking about doesn't exist there's just as much freezing and lag as there has ever been if not moreso if the performance increase was actually noticable for you it must just be your dying less to pve because it was difficult for you to begin with.

As well as every area you listed that should have mobs reduced is some of the better lower lvl pve spots if they have to remove mobs remove the outliers that no one kills the random one island full of wild weasels and racoons the random islands with 10-20 pirates the goats that are spread throughout the game that no one farms the way it was done was a very poor excuse of a solution and I only see maybe 1-2 players actually seeing some sort of improvement from it personally myself and my friends/guildmates have seen no improvement whatsoever.

Also it's not even just about making money from trashloot it's harder to do guild missions, it causes more griefing because players have smaller amounts of mobs to kill and all around less loot in the game. Less to farm less ppl farming it less drops all around. 

And really there is no p2w mechanics you lost 99% of your credibility with that statement if your referring to Cron stones/outfits I can get enough coin in rbf in a day to get an outfit every day to Cron without spending a dime of rl cash so again there's no p2w aspect for there to be putting money into game would have to give me some sort of advantage that a free player cannot get without spending real money 

While I understand and agree with your performance part of the post I can't agree there is no p2w in the game.

You mention money making from RBF - during Saturday session, which is pretty much the only day I can fully commit to the game, I can pile up anywhere around 500 million just by grinding aakman so purchasing costumes are not a problem silver-wise. The advantage of whales is that they don't wait for their preorder on CM to go through cause they simply purchase the costume instantly from the pearl shop and melt it. 

Silver is not the issue. Time is. So, costume matter itself is "pay to get things quicker" so essentially p2w. 

3 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

While I understand and agree with your performance part of the post I can't agree there is no p2w in the game.

You mention money making from RBF - during Saturday session, which is pretty much the only day I can fully commit to the game, I can pile up anywhere around 500 million just by grinding aakman so purchasing costumes are not a problem silver-wise. The advantage of whales is that they don't wait for their preorder on CM to go through cause they simply purchase the costume instantly from the pearl shop and melt it. 

Silver is not the issue. Time is. So, costume matter itself is "pay to get things quicker" so essentially p2w. 

That is not the same thing though players again use that term to easily go look at some f2p games this is far from p2w a pay to win game you wouldn't even be able to buy outfits off of other players you have to pay real cash in order to be able to compete at top tiers where as here it's easily achievable by just playing the game. I truly fail to see it as an issue cause someone can do it faster than you it's not the same as you can't do it at all unless you spend real money.

4 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Things f2p players cant do:

1 sec cooking 

1 sec alchemy

2100lt weight

192 inventory slots

Process from bank - doubling afk process 

Swim 149% faster

Sell things on CM at 85% value

Have invisible names

12 worker lodgings in velia

Gather 50% more mats

To be fair - the 1s cooking/alchemy can be done with PEN cloths and sharp life alchemy stone. Let me know when u get a PEN.

How does that help me beat another player in any way whatsoever? Doesn't make me hit harder, doesnt make me have more defence, doesn't give me more accuracy or ap or dp, again that's not p2w those are conveniences there's not swimming competitions that swimming faster matters in or cooking faster or alchemy matters in, weight are you joking? 

Kid if these are pay to win you should stop playing any games with a shop in it 😂 you'll be sadly dissapointed when you start playing games where boss gear is in loot boxes or upgrading is done with items from the store.

32 minutes ago, socalsktr said:

How does that help me beat another player in any way whatsoever? Doesn't make me hit harder, doesnt make me have more defence, doesn't give me more accuracy or ap or dp, again that's not p2w those are conveniences there's not swimming competitions that swimming faster matters in or cooking faster or alchemy matters in, weight are you joking? 

Kid if these are pay to win you should stop playing any games with a shop in it 😂 you'll be sadly dissapointed when you start playing games where boss gear is in loot boxes or upgrading is done with items from the store.

Dam boi you dense as a rock. I dont see any point of spending any energy explaining how stupid your argument or comment is since you most likely wont understand it anyway.

All i can do at this point is act as if im a civil person and wish you good luck in your life. Enjoy your walfare, you clearly need it.

2 hours ago, socalsktr said:

Bro. That's a fail argument. So many items already on the Pearl Shop that directly impacts gear enhancement alone. Im not really against how the Pearl Shop is set up, but to blindly ignore that BDO has P2W items is, well, ignorant. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Dam boi you dense as a rock. I dont see any point of spending any energy explaining how stupid your argument or comment is since you most likely wont understand it anyway.

All i can do at this point is act as if im a civil person and wish you good luck in your life. Enjoy your walfare, you clearly need it.

If your going to try to insult someone at least make sure your spelling is correct it's welfare and boy both just make you sound like some idiot out of the boonies and secondly my wife and I have more in our bank accounts and invested than your family probably makes in a year combined. Just not dumb enough to waste hundreds or thousands on a game I probably won't be playing in two months time.

I was never complaining about it being too costly to play that was you with your pay to win which you clearly have a hard time understanding what that phrase actually means but then again you have a hard time spelling so obviously reading and comprehension isn't your forte as well as that was a poor veiled attempt to call yourself civil and then follow it with an insult.

27 minutes ago, socalsktr said:

If your going to try to insult someone at least make sure your spelling is correct it's welfare and boy both just make you sound like some idiot out of the boonies and secondly my wife and I have more in our bank accounts and invested than your family probably makes in a year combined. Just not dumb enough to waste hundreds or thousands on a game I probably won't be playing in two months time.

I was never complaining about it being too costly to play that was you with your pay to win which you clearly have a hard time understanding what that phrase actually means but then again you have a hard time spelling so obviously reading and comprehension isn't your forte as well as that was a poor veiled attempt to call yourself civil and then follow it with an insult.

Now you are just trying too hard. No one here gives a crap about your bank accounts or how much you and your old lady have "invested." The fact that you had to even say that just shows us that you, in fact, don't have jack. Either contribute to the topic or bounce. No one is keeping you here. FFS, go salt your damn chips.

Edited by Tr3nch
  • Like 2

All of the elements stated are in fact pay to win features. I'm master 25 cooking on ps4 and that's because I have a canape 1 sec cook time which has made me 15 to 20 billion silver more than not having it would. Which is why I'm 540 gs and not 450. But if u are looking for strictly pvp  p2w features? 

The tent. Ffs the tent. Yes theoretically I could spend two hours running around getting all my villa bluffs but not before my npc attack bluffs expire or vice versa. The tent is the ONLY way to run 20+ buffs in rbf without losing some due to time constraints. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Disylus said:

All of the elements stated are in fact pay to win features. I'm master 25 cooking on ps4 and that's because I have a canape 1 sec cook time which has made me 15 to 20 billion silver more than not having it would. Which is why I'm 540 gs and not 450. But if u are looking for strictly pvp  p2w features? 

The tent. Ffs the tent. Yes theoretically I could spend two hours running around getting all my villa bluffs but not before my npc attack bluffs expire or vice versa. The tent is the ONLY way to run 20+ buffs in rbf without losing some due to time constraints. 

Tent is truly a convenience item which doesn't force me to leave aakman every 180 minutes. Let's be true, at least 20 minutes from this time is spent on looking the portal to get back... 

So, I was super skeptical because the tent is expensive but the more time I spent at aakman the more it bothered me to jog around the desert. 

But from all the items that are considered P2W the lifeskill costumes and buying costumes for $$$ to melt them for crons and get big boi PENS are the worst. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

But from all the items that are considered P2W the lifeskill costumes and buying costumes for $$$ to melt them for crons and get big boi PENS are the worst. 

100% 

On 2/21/2020 at 4:24 AM, Disylus said:

Jesus i forgot the freaking tent lmao THANK YOU