ludiusvox

Valencia 1 quest abuse

Deleting rerolling 2-3 character a day to do Valencia 1 questline is a huge problem with this game because it causes unnatural progression and people abuse it for game progression and rely on it.

it hurts sales in the CM because nobody buys weapons to devour.  It’s bad for the game and is cheesy tactic.

please make quest rewards 3 run through per family

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

yep i did the same post in this forum 2  months ago ;)

it's getting absoluty abused...

I have done the quest twice so far.  There is multiple problem with this.  

1. PA is trying to sell enhancement kits.  There is no reason to buy them just repeat Valencia 1.

2. Other players can not enhance weapons for sale that aren’t BIS or not +18-+20 and actually get sales, even through they did put the devouring mechanic in the game.

3. Non BiS weapons are not worth any silver.

4. Life skill gathering and seal farming is not as lucrative as is good be.

5. Players are rapidly enhancing to 530 gearscore and saying there is nothing to do in the game and quit playing.

Another good suggestions is to allow the quest to be available once per character slot and you would have to pay for additional character slot to receive advice of valks reward.

Silver per hour there is no way to grind or lifeskill the amount of silver gained from doing 3 Valencia quest lines a day on a character it worth so much silver.

13 minutes ago, ludiusvox said:

I have done the quest twice so far.  There is multiple problem with this.  

1. PA is trying to sell enhancement kits.  There is no reason to buy them just repeat Valencia 1.

2. Other players can not enhance weapons for sale that aren’t BIS or not +18-+20 and actually get sales, even through they did put the devouring mechanic in the game.

3. Non BiS weapons are not worth any silver.

4. Life skill gathering and seal farming is not as lucrative as is good be.

5. Players are rapidly enhancing to 530 gearscore and saying there is nothing to do in the game and quit playing.

Another good suggestions is to allow the quest to be available once per character slot and you would have to pay for additional character slot to receive advice of valks reward.

Silver per hour there is no way to grind or lifeskill the amount of silver gained from doing 3 Valencia quest lines a day on a character it worth so much silver.

No serious bdo player relies on valencia questline cause after you hit all tet weapons and armors the time comes for accessories and pen gear and you can't get tet accessories with val quest failstack. Unless you purposefully fail tet gear attempts but I doubt you are at this point if you have problem with valencia questline stacks and call it abuse. You would flip your sh*t if one of those 50stacks you spent hours to get from the quest popped on some random green gear you needed to fail. 

Check BiohackTV for example. 

This really isn't as big an issue as you may think honestly you can get stacks easily enough just trying to actually enhance your gear I've made 50 stacks trying to plus 15 boss gear as for non bis gear not being worth anything your pretty far off base theres grunil which is easy to farm sells for easily 50 mil for the right enhance lvl.

The other part of this is they want us to have crossplay with Xbox at some point a playerbase that has had a year to farm and work on characters ad well as more advanced content how do you think the PS4 population would fair against them? 

They of course sell enhance items as well as pets and tents and outfits and everything else. I buy outfits to Cron tet attempts from the cm so even without spending money I'm supporting the game because players wouldn't sell outfits if there was no silver in it for them. I just prefer to spend my real cash elsewhere rather than dump hundreds of dollars into a single game. It's not like it's f2p is it? We all spent money to play.

As well as that one 50 stack really means nothing it's easier to get those than the 20-30 stacks you need for getting stuff back to duo or tri I could blow ever stack from the Val quest line and end up at pri on a peice I already had at tri. 

Also ppl aren't quitting because hitting tet and having nothing to do they get tired of rnjezuz and repeating steps1-10 especially when you enhance console players aren't the same as PC players the game has some fun aspects but I've seen plenty quit due to toxic nature of the playerbase and just enhancing as well as the performance this game won't last on consoles especially on PS4 unless they can figure out how to get the full game running and make less bottlenecks

it's a five year old game and as soon as something new and shiny comes out players will flock away without hesitation especially those that aren't heavily cash invested in the game only the whales will remain unable to cut their losses.

Edited by socalsktr

On 2/14/2020 at 5:44 PM, ludiusvox said:

To GET to TET to PEN is the point, why should the game give you free stacks when you could be paying other players

It's not free if you put work towards it. Dude, your logic amuses me. 

Thank you for the suggestion, I will send this off to the devs today. I sent both sides in for the devs to weigh out the player opinions. ❤️

CM Valtarra

How is this even an issue? I've ran this quest maybe 50 times and still have a bunch of items to tet thanks to the atrocious rng, (along with more destroyed accessories than I can count) besides which I STILL devour items for fs. I will never do it from cm though, it'll be done through reblath/items I grind.

As for "PA need to sell enhancement packs" give me a break. I've put hundreds into this game already, if i'm practically forced to pay just to get anywhere with one of the worst upgrade systems I have ever seen, I'm out.