pommes

Lifeskill Guildquests

Greetings fellow lifeskillers

Im in a Lifeskillguild so my guildmates and me like to do the gathering quests, unfortunately we only can choose between trees and stones.

Why there is none quest for fur, meat or blood ? Would be awesome to have a bit more variation.

@CM_Valtarra please tell the devs that we want more gathering guildquests, thanks

https://forums.playblackdesert.com/index.php?/topic/10232-lifeskill-guildquests/#

I belong to a pve/life Skiller guild myself. I agree 100% on Life- Guild Missions: please implement more guild life missions fur, wild blood, majorities of all gatherings & please make sure it’s abundant? Also gps how to get where a guild mission is located? 
I find it taking much time also impatience not being able to click on guild mission and have arrows on World Map on where I am to be, I hate to stop guild mates & ask for directions.

NovaVaassa

I agree too! I was farming meat this morning and wished I could have a guild quest for it. Sending this in to the devs this evening!

CM Valtarra