Jdragon23

Tet gear question

So currently I have a Tet heve helmet. The. Tri grunil body, hands. And Tri Heve boots.

My question is it worth buying TET for the armors I have TRI or would TRI be ok until I'm able to get boss gear?

I have Bhegs but stuck at PRI. 

Just wondering if I should sink the cash into buying TET to replace my 3 TRI or wait and use what I have until I'm able to get and enhance my boss gear.

Thanks.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:19 AM, Jdragon23 said:

So currently I have a Tet heve helmet. The. Tri grunil body, hands. And Tri Heve boots.

My question is it worth buying TET for the armors I have TRI or would TRI be ok until I'm able to get boss gear?

I have Bhegs but stuck at PRI. 

Just wondering if I should sink the cash into buying TET to replace my 3 TRI or wait and use what I have until I'm able to get and enhance my boss gear.

Thanks.

Natural transition is tri green to tri boss armor. Bhegs first. Then, when all the boss gear is tri you can slowly start attempting tet them piece by piece. Prioritize bhegs, dim, urugons, griffon. 

Yes, you can keep the grunil and heve on tri. 
I personally went with all tri gear and then saving for boss gear at tet from the marketplace. It’ll cost you around 1~1,5bil but that shouldn’t be a problem. I got all tet boss weapons in a few weeks. Now saving for the armor. 

good luck! 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Afour said:

Yes, you can keep the grunil and heve on tri. 
I personally went with all tri gear and then saving for boss gear at tet from the marketplace. It’ll cost you around 1~1,5bil but that shouldn’t be a problem. I got all tet boss weapons in a few weeks. Now saving for the armor. 

good luck! 

Depends on the region I guess cause 1-1,5 bil is the cost of bhegs, maybe giath, muskans. Tet dim, urugons, griffon is typically above 2 bil. 

Edit, urugons on xbox EU are 2,97bil as per today. After merge this will be the price for PS4 too cause potatostation doesn't have urugons yet. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777