Jump to content
Rocketfuel77777

Treasure Hunting event

Recommended Posts

I would like to draw PA’s attention to the fact that there is no indication in the treasure hunter event description that number of chests was limited. I’ve logged into the game just now to get an answer from world chat that apparently there was only few chests available to the quickest ones and the event is already over and it was supposed to run for 24 hours. 
 

Why is the event description so vague and doesn’t inform about such important fact ? Was a complete waste of time to run to any of spots .. 
 

Can we avoid something like that in the future ? 

@CM_Valtarra @CM Trent

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that was the actual event then it's worse than I thought. I assumed the event was bugged and people were just trolling about getting anything. So far this event has been the worst. Communication about the event also terrible. CM's too busy being announcers for Shadow Arena to care about console 1yr events. Not a very good showing. SMH

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were loads of people swimming around like tards for close to an hour waiting on some chests to spawn and no one got a chest, obvious now that there was probably only one and picked up in the first minute. At the very least gms could have informed people if there were no longer any chests in that area.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been really hyped for this 24h event, but it ended like in 30 MINUTES - absolute disaster. Why did they even bother to write about this event in news? People wouldn't be upset, if they know the truth from the beginning. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I would like to draw PA’s attention to the fact that there is no indication in the treasure hunter event description that number of chests was limited. I’ve logged into the game just now to get an answer from world chat that apparently there was only few chests available to the quickest ones and the event is already over and it was supposed to run for 24 hours. 
 

Why is the event description so vague and doesn’t inform about such important fact ? Was a complete waste of time to run to any of spots .. 
 

Can we avoid something like that in the future ? 

@CM_Valtarra @CM Trent

All treasure chest events have been limited chests. All. Because you don't pay attention to the fact, doesn't mean that they need to change their posts to accommodate unobservant people. 

The rewards in the chests alone make it pretty obvious that it's limited. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

All treasure chest events have been limited chests. All. Because you don't pay attention to the fact, doesn't mean that they need to change their posts to accommodate unobservant people. 

The rewards in the chests alone make it pretty obvious that it's limited. 

No captain obvious, it's not me not paying attention. That's ignorant of you to say something like that. 

The event page says that the event runs from date X to date Y. Therefore, a lot of people logged in in the evening yesterday hoping to get the chests and were quickly informed that the event is over. There is no indication that it was "first who finds it gets the chest". If it was then me, and probably a lot of people, wouldn't bother. 
 

So, again, captain obvious, this was unclear. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree Rocket.  

Once again a big let down.  It's not that hard to communicate with their customers.  They are either too lazy or they just don't care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No captain obvious, it's not me not paying attention. That's ignorant of you to say something like that. 

The event page says that the event runs from date X to date Y. Therefore, a lot of people logged in in the evening yesterday hoping to get the chests and were quickly informed that the event is over. There is no indication that it was "first who finds it gets the chest". If it was then me, and probably a lot of people, wouldn't bother. 
 

So, again, captain obvious, this was unclear. 

Well, why do you think I didn't bother? 😂 

But I shall say no more on the subject, seeing as you're now a fellow guildie, and I respect my own. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Well, why do you think I didn't bother? 😂 

But I shall say no more on the subject, seeing as you're now a fellow guildie, and I respect my own. 

TRUCE

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i didnt bother joining but its REALLY vague about the quantity of chests being available.

The reason i didnt go is that i guessed its going to be one chest in each location and who ever finds it first wins (aka treasure hunt), not to mention that one of the rewards is 10 shaktu seals which was a dead give away that there wont be multiple chests otherwise if someone gets god RNG he'll be OP af with dem shaktus.

just my common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...