Kasai

Stress Test Poll

Stress Test Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What Day is good for you?

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
  2. 2. What is a good timeframe for you? (CST)

• 12pm - 2pm
    • 2pm - 4pm
    • 4pm - 6pm
    • 6pm - 8pm
    • 8pm - 10pm

Blood Legion guild is hosting a community event for everyone to gather in one place to test possible performance issues.

Choose one day.

You can choose multiple time slots if you will be available during a larger window.

Server: Balenos

Time: Friday @ 8PM CST

Edited by Kasai
Time and location decided
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm planning on being on the whole beta. This will answer a lot of questions users have had especially with the performance on different xbox's.

• Like 1

I'm going to be playing lots everyday of beta...but lie tera beta be prepared for no server access, server crashes etc during peak traffic hours. Hopefully PA's staff and the new build will.be smoother than tera...but breaking the servers is whag they want👍👌

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Good idea, all through I don't think you will stress test the server with 100 people. 

Hopefully there will be more than 100 people playing beta and wanting to join in at the same time. Not every day you get to schedule and be allowed to try and take down the server and cause issues!😂

Ofc there is difference between this guild and all the other players who play the game, and don't even know this forum exists. That's the point of my previous post 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Good idea, all through I don't think you will stress test the server with 100 people. 

As mentioned in the post this is a community event hosted by our guild.  Everyone is welcome.  I am trying to get a good census from the community as to what time most people will be online this weekend.  We will schedule the event during the most active time frame.  
This will be fun getting a bunch of players together and hanging out in game finally!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

100 people spread out on a server is agree with you but 100 people in the exact same location casting their spell effects will be a good test to see how well the servers will hold up during a node war. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When the node wars come out the game has gone through many optimization updates. Try to find errors the servers will be a bit betas is a beta

5 hours ago, Suso90 said:

When the node wars come out the game has gone through many optimization updates. Try to find errors the servers will be a bit betas is a beta

If they weren't ready to test server stability it wouldn't be an open beta :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Darthaden said:

100 people spread out on a server is agree with you but 100 people in the exact same location casting their spell effects will be a good test to see how well the servers will hold up during a node war. 

Exactly some people just don’t understand

On 11/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, Beond said:

Exactly some people just don’t understand

My only concern is if we do this test n it causes the servers to " crash", I will be extremely pissed off if that would make them delay the game. At this point, I'd rather hv a broken game then none at all. I just want this beta to go smooth as silk so we get the game sooner. Trying to test the server might not help that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

My only concern is if we do this test n it causes the servers to " crash", I will be extremely pissed off if that would make them delay the game. At this point, I'd rather hv a broken game then none at all. I just want this beta to go smooth as silk so we get the game sooner. Trying to test the server might not help that.

Sorry jammer. I want it as bad as the next person. But we bringing this mother down xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Node wars most likely wont even be a thing for a few months so this test shouldn't cause any delay......it could give them something to work with if it does cause a crash. I really doubt it'll crash the server anyway, most likely it'll create some pretty bad lag though. If it doesn't create lag I will be amazed.

Do we have a location in mind yet for the test? 

2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Yeah, many problems will most likely postpone the release again

Anyway after 12th we will have bigger picture of what was changed and what problems there maybe, and maybe if there will be another beta

Edited by Daniel