Jburbank92

Connection with the game

I cant get into the game. One second I'm fishing the next in back at the main screen. Everytime I push A to start it wont connect.

Connection with the server has been lost. [500]

{BEC_001 / confirming authorization [500]) 

I literally didn't get a refund for anything. I was fine for one second then this. I reset my internet, I did a hard reset on my Xbox. I even did it at the same time as well as re signed into my internet.

Confused?

I haven't tried deleting the game and re downloading it. But I don't think that will do much of a difference. Seems like a technical issue.

As a side note, I am able to log into Black Desert+ App and see the central market and all my stuff.

same error code for me on both xbox 1s and 1x. Moved game on and off external, same error.

Thank you for reporting this everyone! We were quick at work to resolve it. Thank you for your patience while we sorted it out. 

❤️ Cm Valtarra

Xbox live has been having some issues during the past week. Seems to be all cleared up now. Thank you for letting us know! 

If you still seem to be experiencing issues, let me know, and I will let the devs know :)

CM Valtarra