Greenmeanie

Thread of questions for Simon.

With the beta coming up I'm sure we all have a lot of questions that we'd appreciate being answered and sometimes It's not easy to have a question be seen with all the activity that takes place In the forum so I thought It would be best to post a thread compilation of the questions we'd appreciate If Simon could answer for us.  

-Please only reply to this thread with questions you may have and hopefully Simon can answer some for us.

1- Do you think we will have the ability to pre-download the beta before It goes live as those of us with slower Internet It would be great.

2-What should those who will be playing on the OG or the S variations expect when It comes to performance and graphics.

• Like 4

3- What level of content can we expect at launch? (Standard PC launch? Can you compare it to a recent launch?)

4- Will we get information on release dates and founders pack by the end of beta? I know that some people will want time to schedule off work and normally this takes two weeks advanced notice.

4.1- Now that beta has a solid release date how is the games release date evaluated. Has there been any new information regarding possible delays?

Edited by xCROv
  • Like 1

5. Will the Xbox have afk activities that are similar to the pc version, where you essentially need to be logged in and online for the duration?  

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 2

9. Will we have a mega server structure with only one server per region, and a lot of channels? Or will it be a multi-server setup similar to NA/EU PC launch?

• Like 2

10. How does family name work? Is it gamertag and we just need a unique single First name?

11. Plans on letting people save names ahead of launch with pre orders like PC? Also early character creation tool release like PC as well?

several server you just have to read post error reports by simon they ask you to report an error that you put your server so there will be several

12: Will there be a option to scale the UI for smaller tv screens.

Because my tv is not one of the new ones and cuts off some of my screen on all four corners sadly so I have to rely on games to have that option for me to see everything.

13) Will we be given pearls on the beta to test the transaction process and pearl shop items?

Edit: It came to my attention that no one has mentioned @[CM] Simon for him to get a notification of this post. The community has put in a lot of really great questions that I think we should get at least a little bit of an answer for each.

Edited by xCROv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, xCROv said:

Edit: It came to my attention that no one has mentioned @[CM] Simon for him to get a notification of this post. The community has put in a lot of really great questions that I think we should get at least a little bit of an answer for each.

Sorry, I assumed just the title would have been enough to get his attention.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Greenmeanie said:

Sorry, I assumed just the title would have been enough to get his attention.

He's a busy guy. May miss it but I hope not!

On 11/4/2018 at 4:18 AM, xCROv said:

13) Will we be given pearls on the beta to test the transaction process and pearl shop items?

I saw it anyway. I'll be replying to some when I can, right now I have a few other things that need doing but I'll be back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2018 at 4:55 AM, Dova said:

7. Will the game be available on the Australian store?

38 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

I saw it anyway. I'll be replying to some when I can, right now I have a few other things that need doing but I'll be back

I hope you'll be able to answer that one soon

I don't remember if this was asked, but, will we be able to change our button layouts for the game? I play on pc with a controller, and I'm already used to the way the buttons are setup so it would be real nice if i could reconfigure the buttons.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 6:38 AM, [CM] Simon said:

Dear Simon! 

We really need to know anything about possible pre-load of the game from the store. 

17 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Dear Simon! 

We really need to know anything about possible pre-load of the game from the store. 

Sadly I don't think we're getting a preload. I've looked all over the store for it and I've found nothing. Looks like we'll be downloading it in less than 24 hours time. 

5 minutes ago, Dova said:

Sadly I don't think we're getting a preload. I've looked all over the store for it and I've found nothing. Looks like we'll be downloading it in less than 24 hours time. 

I too have been searching everything I can think of to find something as well. 

Just now, LordThurisaz said:

I too have been searching everything I can think of to find something as well. 

There is no official answer, I have BDX followed on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We just have to wait. 

Please add the Russian language, it is very necessary for players from the CIS countries! We will spend money and it will pay off. I myself at the official launch will buy 5 pets and a premium.

1 hour ago, Asianhunk said:

xD Still not a single questions answered. xD

guess we will find the answers when the game started.

Considering the beta is starting tomorrow I would imagine @[CM] Simon is rather busy.

Edited by Dova