Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

What games are you deleting when BDX comes out?

I might or might not delete everything 🤣

I have plenty of room for games. What I mean is what games that are trash ** For Honor are you purging from your console storage.

Edited by Azuki
Fixed the meaning

4 hours ago, Azuki said:

I might or might not delete everything 🤣

If it weighs 2 terabytes ill delete it all. I mean, you can reinstall it anyways kek

If it is literally that big, all of the XB1 owners with only 500 GB are going to be in for a rude awakening (including myself).

But Tera wasn't even that big upon official download. Last time I checked, I believe that was about 48 GB? 

But like Dr INF3NRO said -- you can redownload everything again later anyway. 

18 minutes ago, Kasai said:

Will be anywhere from 50-85gigs. We will have to see xD

Holy Christ I hope it's not on the larger end that you just mentioned. I do plan on playing other games here and there! :O

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Holy Christ I hope it's not on the larger end that you just mentioned. I do plan on playing other games here and there! :O

So GTA 5 is like 50gigs (pretty sure) and bdo is... much larger xD

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Holy Christ I hope it's not on the larger end that you just mentioned. I do plan on playing other games here and there! 😮

The flight beta is 23.65 Gb as of right now. I agree/predict that it will be between 50-90 Gb once its done.

Also. I recommend buying a external hard drive to give you more space.

Here's an example of one that should work

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-2tb-external-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-black/5792402.p?skuId=5792402&ref=212&loc=1&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1260666&ds_rl=1266837&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9KrZlau53gIVl8hkCh3o0gP5EAQYASABEgLE8_D_BwE

20181103_160221.jpg

Edited by Azuki
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kasai said:

So GTA 5 is like 50gigs (pretty sure) and bdo is... much larger xD

Oh they just want me to devote my life to BDX then, huh? :P We'll see!

3 hours ago, Azuki said:

The flight beta is 23.65 Gb as of right now. I agree/predict that it will be between 50-90 Gb once its done.

Also. I recommend buying a external hard drive to give you more space.

Here's an example of one that should work

Thank you, Azuki, for the screenshot and update on that. Honestly, if it is close to 90 GB, I'll be fine. None of the games I play make a dent in the 500 GB I have, but I will still follow up on that idea for an external hard drive. :D For ..'reasons'..

• Like 1

Probably nothing as I only have been playing Forza recently on Xbox. Rest of the time it has been just gathering dust since original release date in early 2018 

I don't need to delete anything as I have plenty of space, but as a statement I will delete Tera and Skyforge, neither of which I have played for aaaaaages 😋

• Like 1

I don't mean delete to make room. I mean delete because the games trash but you've only been playing it because your waiting for BDX.

*For Honor

I have 2tb external hd on both my consoles so have plenty of room but plan on deleting almost everything AFTER we know that there aren't major server issues.

6 hours ago, Azuki said:

I don't mean delete to make room. I mean delete because the games trash but you've only been playing it because your waiting for BDX.

*For Honor

Oh well since you put it that way~~

Assassins Creed, Tera, and Prison Architect (which I do like on small occasions). 

Tomb Raider STAYS. 

Yeah i have a 1TB external plugged in so im good, no need to delete.

That being said I already deleted a bunch of games recently just because i dont like my space getting too full. 

One of the first things i did was plug in my external 2TB Drive to the Xbox and set that as my default install location. I should have plenty of room for BDO. No need to delete anything yet

I added in what i meant above, because the original text was misunderstood.

ESO will also be getting purged.

I think eso may get the axe. Although it's a 100gb,id hate to have to reinstall. I may keep it. That is why I bought a 4tb external after all. But, this game has me gave me the feels I get once or twice a generation. 

On the purge list was: Paladins, Tera, Warframe, Newer winter and think that's about it got only left with BDX OBT launcher. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Redownloaded tera kek 

Lol, went back to Tera like 2 weeks ago, ran the new dungeon and turned it off. It hurt my eyes (not literally) 

Edited by Jammer480