WindThief

Unplayable during peak hours

Since the merge during peak hours there is so much server side lag the game is unplayable. Half the time game hangs and we get disconnected. This is the sort of problem that needs immediate attention. PA needs to acknowledge the issue and not wait around 2 weeks for the next patch to fix. If you need to add more server...add more servers. I'm a huge fan of this game. Full addict here. But the lag and server performance is now terrible. I'm on an xbox one x w/ an SSD and while performance hasn't been amazing, its been very acceptable until now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So servers are trash during peak hours. So much lag can't even play. Getting screen freezes and dc'ed. Being unable to log back in. This is some serious nonsense. And I'm actually mad that I'm considering quitting. PA needs to do more.

12 hours ago, Anarkiller said:

Noticed that only happens on NA region

Must do. I played for 9 hours straight today, not a single disconnect or freeze, and I'm EU Xbox One S w/SSD

Posted (edited)

It definitely happens on the NA region, I can attest to that. Though how bad it is does seem to vary, there's times where I can deal with it if I'm only lifeskilling, and then times where I can't even do that because everything is on a rather lengthy delay (or even worse, nothing is happening at all and I end up just closing the game down forcibly and go do something else.) Also I've gotten occasional completely random blue screen crashes while doing nothing but running through an area (tho usually happens in heavily populated areas it seems like, so that may be part of the cause.)

I have no issues with lag or blue screens if I hop on when it's early and thus not as busy/active (ie; next to none of the servers say popular, my issues begin when they all say popular or most of them are labeled as such).

Edited by Miri