How have these classes existed so long without nerfs? They’re the most watered down, god mode classes in the game. The fact that guilds recruit them at lower gear scores should be enough of an indicator. PvP gets a little boring and predictable at times when half the population is running around as these dumb dumb ez mode classes. 

• Like 3

Don't let a Witch fool you. For instance, I was on my mount looking something up on the internet & was caught off guard,totally! This person runs up & Im guessing started on my mount 1st. I had to get off by that time this char was on my blind side. It hit me a few times. I hit 1 spell & that problem was solved!!!!!!

About low based gear??? I Think Not!! The game has you get higher better gear so drop the witchtards and wizardtards, we don't need the critics - you don't either! As far as pvp & you already knowing the the outcome? Everyone plays their toon different - if your hung up on pvp'ing Witch & Wizards then don't do it. Just like Shai-Witches have companions  that will take you out!

8B51E29F-93AB-4886-8D22-E662A417C1DC.jpeg

I made a witch just recently just for lulz 269 aap and I'm getting way more kills than I ever did on my mystic.  All I have to do is jump into a group do 2 skills I get at least 5 kills lol it's pretty braindead. As for the person above I have no idea what they tried to say

• Haha 1

Yeah that person has been posting all over and I think they might be perpetually tripping on acid lol. 

@Novacrazyfacegirl Class balance in an mmo is a perfectly acceptable topic to take issue with. Like @Linxz said, it’s a brain dead class. And that’s what I take issue with. Beginner classes shouldn’t continue to excel well into end game with the same power curve (aka their scaling needs a nerf) I’m not sure what BDO officially lists them as but I’d laugh if it even went as far to say intermediate lol. 

That's right AF.. I can't help myself but laughing when someone says strikers are OP when the real OP broken classes are witchtards and archers. Both braindead, both stupidly over tuned at current state of the game.