πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’―Whoever has been helped for the BDO Game by @CM_ValtarraΒ & highly appreciates the response & help you have received from this Pearl Abyss employee, customer service rep & I need not to write more a special person that works hard to keep us happy in BDO.......

This is my post to @CM_ValtarraΒ publicly a BIG THANK YOU! Since The day,Β game came out on consoles, you have helped me to get out of ”jams”, submit tickets, general support & I never said......
Β 

I do appreciate you & your hard work! And for anyone who reads this & like to say ”THANKS” post is open.
And to the rest of Pearl AbyssΒ that keep BDO & Gamers and the ”whatnots,” we don't see... I never dealt with 1 on 1, THANK YOU TOO!!πŸ’―

Keep up the good & hard work!!

A097DA9B-54BB-4620-8374-E177C8B7AA30.jpeg

• Haha 1

Wow😱out of 76 views not anyone else appreciates the work Pearl Abyss employees & the owner, Mr. Cho,Β of Pearl Abyss everything they are doing behind the scenes πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Not at least a πŸ‘'s up. This shout out isn't for me it's forΒ you & THE BDO TEAM trying to keep your entertainment running smoothly....

You can lead a Mule to water but you nor I can make it drink-qoute from. Β π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Žπ’π’–π’”

CB00CC76-851E-4C26-A5B4-A2A76488F2F3.jpeg

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, NovaVaassa said:

Wow😱out of 76 views not anyone else appreciates the work Pearl Abyss employees & the owner, Mr. Cho,Β of Pearl Abyss everything they are doing behind the scenes πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Not at least a πŸ‘'s up. This shout out isn't for me it's forΒ you & THE BDO TEAM trying to keep your entertainment running smoothly....

You can lead a Mule to water but you nor I can make it drink-qoute from. Β π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Žπ’π’–π’”

CB00CC76-851E-4C26-A5B4-A2A76488F2F3.jpeg

Running smoothly? On PS4?Β 

πŸ˜‚

• Confused 1