lancia12

My +10 Branded Bal Fishing Rod vanished

This happen to anyone else today?  Around 3-4pm PST everything was crawling.  I was trying to sell an inventory of fish and it took minutes.  Each fish took about 2-3 seconds to sell.  I have no idea if this was a server problem or my connection problem.  Probably a combination of both with everyone and their cousin working/at home.  I have a routine with fishing that is pretty standard.  I'm Master 25 so I've been doing it for a while.  I checked my inventory, did the whole re-sort thing because it is different now and nothing.  Checked the bank, even though I wouldn't have put it in storage and nothing there.  Logged and still nothing.  I did submit a ticket but was just curious if anyone else noticed if something vanished.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Valtarra I did...but the ticketing system is not great.  There is no way to edit or add info to it and once someone responds, it is closed...unless I am missing something.  The +10 rod showed back up in my inventory today but it is no longer branded.  I have no idea if someone did something or not.  My ticket still says "registering" on the support side.  Thank you for following up though!

Edited by lancia12

I take that back.  Either I didn't notice the brand or someone changed it.  Either way I have it back.

• Like 1

If you look in the item description, there is a tiny word branded mixed into the middle if it is.

It will give a pop up if you try to put it in cm too since you cant sell it modified.