Sign in to follow this  
Yiazzy

The oft ridiculous censor....

Seriously guys, you need to lighten up on the censoring of words in server chat. I mean, earlier tonight I couldn't even write the phrase, "I was like 10", and that's both the numerical and text ways of typing that, without the "There is a banned word..." popping up. 

There's nothing remotely offensive in there. 

What you need, is localised censors. Depending on the language selected, censor the words in THAT language. If I've selected English, I don't need oh Idk, Lithuanian expletives censored now, do I? 

Also, just quite simply give us the option to enable or disable the censor as we see fit. Most of us are adults, it's the world we live in! It is nowhere near this sparkley, eloquent, prim world that this censor paints it to be. 

/endrant. 

• Like 5

Eye know what you mean.

Having to change the way eye chat over one word is silly.

18 hours ago, Doktar said:

Eye know what you mean.

Having to change the way eye chat over one word is silly.

Right? How in hell is "I" censored? Seriously!!

@CM_Valtarra please do something about this having the "i" censored is way too idiotic and makes it nearly impossible to use the chat 

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, Yiazzy said:

Seriously guys, you need to lighten up on the censoring of words in server chat. I mean, earlier tonight I couldn't even write the phrase, "I was like 10", and that's both the numerical and text ways of typing that, without the "There is a banned word..." popping up. 

There's nothing remotely offensive in there. 

What you need, is localised censors. Depending on the language selected, censor the words in THAT language. If I've selected English, I don't need oh Idk, Lithuanian expletives censored now, do I? 

Also, just quite simply give us the option to enable or disable the censor as we see fit. Most of us are adults, it's the world we live in! It is nowhere near this sparkley, eloquent, prim world that this censor paints it to be. 

/endrant. 

Last night it censored when I wrote in party chat at miru that "I need to pee, brb" 😂   

I also can't believe filter blocks "something" cause there is METH word in the middle 😂

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

On 3/25/2020 at 7:09 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Last night it censored when I wrote in party chat at miru that "I need to pee, brb" 😂   

I also can't believe filter blocks "something" cause there is METH word in the middle 😂

Course it did, the letter I is alone in there. I've no idea why that particular solo letter is censored, but it's ridiculous! 😂 

It's the same with "Night", "Class" etc. 

26 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Course it did, the letter I is alone in there. I've no idea why that particular solo letter is censored, but it's ridiculous! 😂 

It's the same with "Night", "Class" etc. 

clASS!

6 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

clASS!

Exactly! Heaven forbid we use actual English words that might contain a non offensive word like ass..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1