Kinglight420

is it possible to get tier 9 dream horse on ps4 now?

16 hours ago, Kinglight420 said:

Just noticed xbox fourms, question still applies is it possible on xbox?

Tier 8s and 9s aren't in game yet. Tier 8s are on the roadmap, but T9s aren't. However, you guys seem to be having a lot more performance issues than us, so with crossplay now being a thing, I imagine it'll be even longer before even T8s are in game. 

I noticed that you can get a T8 by turning in Shakatu seals. I've wondered if that would actually result in an error or something. Not sure I want to try it though since it costs significantly more than a PRI Ogre ring or Dim Tree armor. And who knows if double IA is even usable given the current performance issues.

I know you can't get them by breeding unless maybe the percentage is extremely tiny. I've bred several dozen T7s and never had a single T8 yet on XBox. I had many on PC.

9 hours ago, Azazel said:

I noticed that you can get a T8 by turning in Shakatu seals. I've wondered if that would actually result in an error or something. Not sure I want to try it though since it costs significantly more than a PRI Ogre ring or Dim Tree armor. And who knows if double IA is even usable given the current performance issues.

I know you can't get them by breeding unless maybe the percentage is extremely tiny. I've bred several dozen T7s and never had a single T8 yet on XBox. I had many on PC.

Cause you can't. It's just a description on the seals. NO T8s and T9s in the game 

On 3/24/2020 at 12:01 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Cause you can't. It's just a description on the seals. NO T8s and T9s in the game 

It's not just a description of the seals. The NPC offers it - at least they did a month ago when I turned some seals and debated whether or not I should try getting one. I didn't actually want to pay that much for the horse though, so I didn't want to test it.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

It's not just a description of the seals. The NPC offers it - at least they did a month ago when I turned some seals and debated whether or not I should try getting one. I didn't actually want to pay that much for the horse though, so I didn't want to test it.

If that's the case then you probably wouldn't be able to buy the horse so you would either lose seals (omg) or npc simply wouldn't sell you one. 

I noticed tonight it's not a description on the seals anymore so I suppose this has been fixed. I also doubt you could ever have gotten one this way (a T8) on console.

T8s are not on console yet but from this new horse exp event they will most likely have the T8 in the game soon.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, Milo said:

T8s are not on console yet but from this new horse exp event they will most likely have the T8 in the game soon.

No, they won't. For the reason I stated above. 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Yiazzy said:

Tier 8s and 9s aren't in game yet. Tier 8s are on the roadmap, but T9s aren't. However, you guys seem to be having a lot more performance issues than us, so with crossplay now being a thing, I imagine it'll be even longer before even T8s are in game.