Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VeteranHMH

Release the guardian

Recommended Posts

Given the current climate with COVID19 and most of the worlds population at home, now might be a good time to release the guardian to maximise the full potential of profit through pearl shop etc.  Surely you could provide us with a little more incentive to get back to playing the game and focus on a new class during these stressful times.  Just saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, VeteranHMH said:

Given the current climate with COVID19 and most of the worlds population at home, now might be a good time to release the guardian to maximise the full potential of profit through pearl shop etc.  Surely you could provide us with a little more incentive to get back to playing the game and focus on a new class during these stressful times.  Just saying 

Guardian needs Drieghan for her awakening quest so she is going to either launch together with Drieghan or after the region is released. 

Small edit: sure, they could release her and then awakening and dreighan two weeks after but that's unlikely in my opinion. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Guardian needs Drieghan for her awakening quest so she is going to either launch together with Drieghan or after the region is released. 

Small edit: sure, they could release her and then awakening and dreighan two weeks after but that's unlikely in my opinion. 

Well, only 2 classes so far have been released with Awakening, so why wouldent it?

Edited by Kian2559

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kian2559 said:

Well, only 2 classes so far have been released with Awakening, so why wouldent it?

Because maybe the class isn't ready? No one ever knows what PA is doing or what they have prepared for us or their reasoning for doing stuff. All I can do is quote shirna and say "soon"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Kian2559 said:

Well, only 2 classes so far have been released with Awakening, so why wouldent it?

Maybe she isn't ready like Linxz says. 

I personally don't want her release cause all FOTM players will reroll to guardian cause she is OP AF. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Que arreglen el juego primero los lagazos i optimizen bien que se vean efecto de habilidades etc... el ps va fatal primero lo primero...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...