Sign in to follow this  
VeteranHMH

Release the guardian

Given the current climate with COVID19 and most of the worlds population at home, now might be a good time to release the guardian to maximise the full potential of profit through pearl shop etc.  Surely you could provide us with a little more incentive to get back to playing the game and focus on a new class during these stressful times.  Just saying 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, VeteranHMH said:

Given the current climate with COVID19 and most of the worlds population at home, now might be a good time to release the guardian to maximise the full potential of profit through pearl shop etc.  Surely you could provide us with a little more incentive to get back to playing the game and focus on a new class during these stressful times.  Just saying 

Guardian needs Drieghan for her awakening quest so she is going to either launch together with Drieghan or after the region is released. 

Small edit: sure, they could release her and then awakening and dreighan two weeks after but that's unlikely in my opinion. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Guardian needs Drieghan for her awakening quest so she is going to either launch together with Drieghan or after the region is released. 

Small edit: sure, they could release her and then awakening and dreighan two weeks after but that's unlikely in my opinion. 

Well, only 2 classes so far have been released with Awakening, so why wouldent it?

Edited by Kian2559

9 hours ago, Kian2559 said:

Well, only 2 classes so far have been released with Awakening, so why wouldent it?

Because maybe the class isn't ready? No one ever knows what PA is doing or what they have prepared for us or their reasoning for doing stuff. All I can do is quote shirna and say "soon"

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Kian2559 said:

Maybe she isn't ready like Linxz says. 

I personally don't want her release cause all FOTM players will reroll to guardian cause she is OP AF. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Que arreglen el juego primero los lagazos i optimizen bien que se vean efecto de habilidades etc... el ps va fatal primero lo primero...