Versace

<Ascent> New PVX Guild Recruitment. Need active officers & members. Guild Buffs/Missions/Scrolls/Grind Groups. Mic & Discord required.

Posted (edited)

<Ascent>

Ascent is a new BDO guild founded by original players from beta. Our goal is to simply enjoy the game at our own pace. We aren't here to compete or cause drama, inside or out of the guild.

We are currently recruiting members, as well as officers to help manage and expand.

PVP is something we will look towards at some point down the road, but for now, our focus will be PVE, guild missions, etc.

Discord server is set up so we can all communicate better.

We hope to become a strong group of friends and allies with other like-minded players/guilds.

FOR INQUIRIES/GUILD INVITE REQUESTS:

Xbox GT: Animal xNJx

In-Game Name: Cloaks

Edited by Versace

Is this only xbox? Or are pc gamers welcome too? 

If we are, my friend and I would like to join 😁

Posted (edited)

I am looking to join a good guild.  Recent BDO player.  Started with Xbox but got a PC account too so I can learn what is coming on XBox.  I'm a little unfamiliar with how to add people on BDO, and definitely don't know how to join a guild.  
Have Artisan cooking, processing, almost training, and gathering.  Would love the guild buffs and to make some friends to do some things together.  

Edited by JohnERain