pedro

the game is done ****

Well, because the game can no longer be played, nor do I think it will be possible in the future, since the tremendous lag is enormous and this makes it ****, I like the game very much but the lag is unbearable and cannot be played at all. that way, you guys have the last word I already get tired of this , I just hope that someday they can fix this

• Like 3

Si tienes razon un ssd es imposible jugarlo yo me comprado el t5 de Samsung ssd d 250 externo i ahora me  va bien aveces se congela un poco pero es raro lo que sigue teniendo muchos fallos las hab no ves las animaciones como que de repente aparecen y se vuelven a ir eso es fustrante para pvp ya que no puedes defenderte d cosas que no vees 

Espero que lo arreglen todo no deberíamos tener que usar ningun ssd ni nada el juego deberia ir perfecto en la consola normal i punto....

• Like 1

I use ssd and the fps drops are constant impractical pvp and annoying grind, I also stopped playing those who are still crazy or spent so much money in the game that now they play because of obligation because fun in this game full of problems I don't see any.

• Like 1

The download of players on consoles is incredible because of this, and do not want to fix it? They only care about the money and other nonsense, I do not have to buy an ssd, it is they who have to fix it and if not, I will not have sold that failed product

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, pedro said:

Edited by Fabio

It also got extremely boring. I’ve started playing other games again and quickly realized how much fun I was NOT having in bdo lol. Oh well.. it was fun for a bit there. Rip

• Like 1

This forum is full of complains about the same issue again and again. This don't bore you? Just play, and if you don't like the explerience just leave. 

A SSD don't solve the lag, just the loading screens. I'ts true that PA should have been solved this problem from the release day but this is what you got. You don't like it, you leave untill the problem should solved.

Stop crying for the same every day again and again. Don't solve anything this way.

Good luck!

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, AncorG.M. said:

This forum is full of complains about the same issue again and again. This don't bore you? Just play, and if you don't like the explerience just leave. 

A SSD don't solve the lag, just the loading screens. I'ts true that PA should have been solved this problem from the release day but this is what you got. You don't like it, you leave untill the problem should solved.

Stop crying for the same every day again and again. Don't solve anything this way.

Good luck!

Who are you to tell people what to do about a broken product they paid good money for? People keep asking for performance fixes and as of yet, 8 months later, there has been radio silence apart from one executive harping on about how they aim to deliver and the odd CM cookie cutter response saying "I'll pass it along" or "the team are looking into it."

So no. People shouldn't "just leave" because some moron thinks that's a rational thing to demand. They should be asking what the hell is being done about the problems.

Get off your cross, we need the wood.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2020 at 3:25 PM, gilbertoconcerto said:

Who are you to tell people what to do about a broken product they paid good money for? People keep asking for performance fixes and as of yet, 8 months later, there has been radio silence apart from one executive harping on about how they aim to deliver and the odd CM cookie cutter response saying "I'll pass it along" or "the team are looking into it."

So no. People shouldn't "just leave" because some moron thinks that's a rational thing to demand. They should be asking what the hell is being done about the problems.

Get off your cross, we need the wood.

You can demand everything you like. Of course. And defending your rights is not being a moron. I just say that complainings here only make to lose your time. And people, like Pedro, open a new threat saying the same thing other person posted few weeks/monts ago just for rage and for notoriety. 

Posted (edited)

Pedro is a troll, don't take him seriously. 

The problem, THE REAL problem is that people in this game/community take things as they are, for granted. How can PA know we are unhappy with the game when only few actually express it? 

Although I'm not a whale I spent a lot on this game and, as a customer that brings PA money, I have the right to complain: ultimate pack on launch, value pack since launch, I even bought a tent and few costumes I liked. Heck, I even bought one X and ssd this is how much I like the game. This is probably one of the games I've spent the most money on. It doesn't change the fact the game is in bad state!  People need to be vocal about things so PA can acknowledge they manage the game poorly. To name few examples:

- performance issues during key aspects of the game (large scale activities) 
- questionable choices - mob wipe that didn't do anything good and ruined life for grinders. What's worse, they claim the results didn't drop while we know better that at certain moment adding more AP is pointless cause we over clear grind spots. Example: Kalq rota in hystria has hard cap of roughly 3400 trash per hour and you can't push it further cause there is no mobs to kill. This is also the highest trash per hour rotation there. Conclusions, we have no good reason to go past 269 kutum as it won't grant any gains. 

- content drip - few words only. Great example would be Caphras stones. They are crucial to move to actual endgame but PA delays them explaining this will increase the gap between players. WELL, the gap is here already, whales are 600+ gs, the curve (myself included) passed 580 gs. Normies and noobs are probably 500-530. This gap is already impassable for majority of players anyway. Giving us caphras will only allow us to prepare for what is to come - sycraia where 324 dp is bare minimum. Try reaching this DP without pen armors - good luck. Better milk players with costumes for those sweet cronned pen attempts - pure greed from the company. 

- Impossible to complete roadmaps and false promises like recent introduction of margoria without cron meals and draughts. This bugs me cause we were told they will come together with margoria. True, roadmaps are just indications but hell, no one fails on roadmap completion more than PA. 

I play the game daily even though I hate most of the decisions Pearl Abyss makes. The friction is needed cause if silence is all there is then PA won't acknowledge their poor game management.  

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Nohing worse than xbox players telling you to lrn2play no0o0b in pvp when you're freezing every few seconds 😭

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Pedro es un troll, no lo tomes en serio. 

El problema, EL VERDADERO problema es que las personas en este juego / comunidad dan las cosas como están, por sentado. ¿Cómo puede saber PA que no estamos contentos con el juego cuando solo unos pocos lo expresan? 

Aunque no soy una ballena, gasté mucho en este juego y, como cliente que trae dinero de PA, tengo derecho a quejarme: último paquete en el lanzamiento, paquete de valor desde el lanzamiento, incluso compré una tienda de campaña y algunos disfraces. gustó. Diablos, incluso compré una X y ssd esto es lo que me gusta del juego. Este es probablemente uno de los juegos en los que he gastado más dinero. ¡ No cambia el hecho de que el juego está en mal estado! La gente necesita hablar sobre las cosas para que PA pueda reconocer que manejan mal el juego. Por nombrar algunos ejemplos:

- problemas de rendimiento durante los aspectos clave del juego (actividades a gran escala) 
- opciones cuestionables - limpieza de la mafia que no hizo nada bueno y arruinó la vida de los molinos. Lo que es peor, afirman que los resultados no cayeron, mientras que sabemos que en cierto momento agregar más AP no tiene sentido porque superamos los puntos de rutina. Ejemplo: Kalq rota en Hystria tiene una tapa dura de aproximadamente 3400 basura por hora y no puede empujarlo más porque no hay mobs que matar. Esta es también la mayor rotación de basura por hora allí. Conclusiones, no tenemos buenas razones para pasar 269 kutum ya que no otorgará ninguna ganancia. 

- goteo de contenido - solo unas pocas palabras. Un gran ejemplo serían las piedras Caphras. Son cruciales para pasar al final del juego real, pero PA los retrasa explicando que esto aumentará la brecha entre los jugadores. Bueno, la brecha ya está aquí, las ballenas son más de 600 gs, la curva (incluido yo mismo) superó los 580 gs. Las normas y los novatos son probablemente 500-530. Esta brecha ya es intransitable para la mayoría de los jugadores de todos modos. Darnos caphras solo nos permitirá prepararnos para lo que está por venir: Sycraia, donde 324 dp es mínimo. Intenta alcanzar este DP sin armaduras de pluma: buena suerte. Mejores jugadores de leche con disfraces para esos dulces intentos de bolígrafo cronned, pura codicia de la compañía. 

- Imposible completar hojas de ruta y falsas promesas como la reciente introducción de margoria sin comidas y borradores cron. Esto me molesta porque nos dijeron que se unirán con la margoria. Es cierto que las hojas de ruta son solo indicaciones, pero demonios, nadie falla al completar la hoja de ruta más que PA. 

Juego diariamente aunque odio la mayoría de las decisiones que toma Pearl Abyss. La fricción es necesaria porque si el silencio es todo lo que hay, entonces PA no reconocerá su mala gestión del juego.  

You are so stupid that I am not going to follow this thread, it is as if you fed on this thing, I already stopped playing this garbage, so your estate is there forever and ever amen

6 hours ago, pedro said:

Nice reply, only proves you have nothing constructive to add to discussion. "You are so stupid" 😂