I just found out about the beta being open in 2 days, are people still able to opt into it...? I've played it on my pc before but I've wanted to play with a few other friends who sadly don't have very good pcs for gaming and won't be getting one anytime soon...

Thanks,

Suzumiko

Edited by Suzumiko

22 minutes ago, Suzumiko said:

I just found out about the beta being open in 2 days, are people still able to opt into it...? I've played it on my pc before but I've wanted to play with a few other friends who sadly don't have very good pcs for gaming and won't be getting one anytime soon...

Thanks,

Suzumiko

It's an open beta, you don't need a code and you don't need to sign up. It'll be available on the 8th atย 12:00am PST and run to the 12th. You should really search before posting.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

It's an open beta, you don't need a code and you don't need to sign up. It'll be available on the 8th atย 12:00am PST and run to the 12th. You should really search before posting.

The search bar is broken...๐Ÿ™„

ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

The search bar is broken...๐Ÿ™„

ย 

What is search bar

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

What is search bar

Leave him alone, its a common mistake to confuse the search bar with the "start new topic" button. Happens all the time (SADLY)

• Like 4

thanks... :/ I didn't really ask for some of those comments, I wasn't sure if it was only to a limited amount of people who registered early and was in a hurry to figure this out... I hope you all understand but I get it, it was all in a friendly manner ~ hopefully.ย  I should've just used the search bar like many of you said :/

Edited by Suzumiko

20 minutes ago, Suzumiko said:

thanks... :/ I didn't really ask for some of those comments, I wasn't sure if it was only to a limited amount of people who registered early and was in a hurry to figure this out... I hope you all understand but I get it, it was all in a friendly manner ~ hopefully.ย  I should've just used the search bar like many of you said :/

I think your okay, do not feel bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sunstar said:

I think your okay, do not feel bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

ย 

2 hours ago, LordThurisaz said:

Friendly hazing, welcome to the forums none the less.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you! :)ย 

4 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

Oh darling, you're fine. If anyone wanted to truly be despicable, they would have done that ages ago. <3 We kind of giggle about it now when we see threads like this. As @LordThurisaz said, welcome to the fold. :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

Thanks,

Suzumiko

Welcome to the forums Suzumiko!

Edited by Jinxys
spelling
  • Like 1

thank you ~ I'm sorry to seem like a fool but this is only my first or second open beta so I'm still kind of new to this lol

10 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

thank you ~ I'm sorry to seem like a fool but this is only my first or second open beta so I'm still kind of new to this lol

It's all good... some of us have just been here waaaaay too long.ย ๐Ÿ‘ด