Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just found out about the beta being open in 2 days, are people still able to opt into it...? I've played it on my pc before but I've wanted to play with a few other friends who sadly don't have very good pcs for gaming and won't be getting one anytime soon...

Thanks,

Suzumiko

Edited by Suzumiko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Suzumiko said:

I just found out about the beta being open in 2 days, are people still able to opt into it...? I've played it on my pc before but I've wanted to play with a few other friends who sadly don't have very good pcs for gaming and won't be getting one anytime soon...

Thanks,

Suzumiko

It's an open beta, you don't need a code and you don't need to sign up. It'll be available on the 8th atย 12:00am PST and run to the 12th. You should really search before posting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

It's an open beta, you don't need a code and you don't need to sign up. It'll be available on the 8th atย 12:00am PST and run to the 12th. You should really search before posting.

The search bar is broken...๐Ÿ™„

ย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

The search bar is broken...๐Ÿ™„

ย 

What is search bar

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

What is search bar

Leave him alone, its a common mistake to confuse the search bar with the "start new topic" button. Happens all the time (SADLY)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks... :/ I didn't really ask for some of those comments, I wasn't sure if it was only to a limited amount of people who registered early and was in a hurry to figure this out... I hope you all understand but I get it, it was all in a friendly manner ~ hopefully.ย  I should've just used the search bar like many of you said :/

Edited by Suzumiko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Suzumiko said:

thanks... :/ I didn't really ask for some of those comments, I wasn't sure if it was only to a limited amount of people who registered early and was in a hurry to figure this out... I hope you all understand but I get it, it was all in a friendly manner ~ hopefully.ย  I should've just used the search bar like many of you said :/

I think your okay, do not feel bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sunstar said:

I think your okay, do not feel bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

ย 

2 hours ago, LordThurisaz said:

Friendly hazing, welcome to the forums none the less.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you! :)ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

thanks... :/ I didn't really ask for some of those comments, I wasn't sure if it was only to a limited amount of people who registered early and was in a hurry to figure this out... I hope you all understand but I get it, it was all in a friendly manner ~ hopefully.ย  I should've just used the search bar like many of you said :/

Oh darling, you're fine. If anyone wanted to truly be despicable, they would have done that ages ago. <3 We kind of giggle about it now when we see threads like this. As @LordThurisaz said, welcome to the fold. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

I just found out about the beta being open in 2 days, are people still able to opt into it...? I've played it on my pc before but I've wanted to play with a few other friends who sadly don't have very good pcs for gaming and won't be getting one anytime soon...

Thanks,

Suzumiko

Welcome to the forums Suzumiko!

Edited by Jinxys
spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you ~ I'm sorry to seem like a fool but this is only my first or second open beta so I'm still kind of new to this lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Suzumiko said:

thank you ~ I'm sorry to seem like a fool but this is only my first or second open beta so I'm still kind of new to this lol

It's all good... some of us have just been here waaaaay too long.ย ๐Ÿ‘ด

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×