pedro

losing the papers

Posted (edited)

This is already incredible, still put the infinite potions, which came out a couple of months ago on the PC, and do not put the caphras that have been on the PC for a long time, they had to come out with the latest updates, this is pathetic

Edited by pedro

4 minutes ago, pedro said:

This is already incredible, still put the infinite potions, which came out a couple of months ago on the PC, and do not put the caphras that have been on the PC for a long time, they had to come out with the latest updates, this is pathetic

One doesn't relate to another. Bringing infinite potions is just something for players to chew on. It doesn't change the meta, it doesn't make any changes to the gap between players.

Caphras on the other hand do. 

Let me ask you this: are you even ready, gear wise, for caphras? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pedro said:

Is the bdo pathetic, and is it tiring, do I and you?

You can't answer my question so I assume you are not even ready for caphras. Why cry about it then? 

• Haha 1

Yea @Rocketfuel77777 has a point, most people are not ready for caphras gear wise, hence why PA are delaying it as it would privide a way to big of a gap for players who are waiting for them.. as the rest of us won't bebale to catch up for a long time ... im only at 207-217-265 stats atm so i hope myself they are not released for a long time 

• Haha 1

They should be focus on improving the lag issues. Pedro, If you hurry to get new content, maybe this is not your game. We are playing a game that spent many years developing new content and we almost get it at once or in a short time.

• Confused 1