Sign in to follow this  
Irene Belserion

What did you people do this last update?

I'm on an xbox one x and ever since this update I cant even log in and if I do, then in less than 5min the game crashes. I haven't crashed since Kzarka first came out, now all of a sudden with this recent update I can't even log in? Why are you people incapable of making a version of this game that actually works on console? Never have I ever owned a game with this many connection issues. I thought Destiny error codes were bad but this game takes the cake. I bet the people responsible for making the game run play striker 🙄😒

how old is your xbox and what kind of ISP services you got? I had some issues but not even coming close to what youre describing. Hell, even my xbox og runs actually well active and 10+ hour long afk sessions without a single dc

On 5/16/2020 at 4:11 AM, Irene Belserion said:

I'm on an xbox one x and ever since this update I cant even log in and if I do, then in less than 5min the game crashes. I haven't crashed since Kzarka first came out, now all of a sudden with this recent update I can't even log in? Why are you people incapable of making a version of this game that actually works on console? Never have I ever owned a game with this many connection issues. I thought Destiny error codes were bad but this game takes the cake. I bet the people responsible for making the game run play striker 🙄😒

Try to dust of your console internally, perhaps it's overheating. I'm almost certain that may be the case.

Wipe the game from your hard drive, make a fresh install.

I'm on one x with ssd and my game doesn't crash at all. Well, might have crashed once or twice since launch. 

Also, I'm touchy touchy so back off from striker or I leg drop you 👊

My gf has a xbox one s w/ ssd and she is back to hitting walls on her horse since the last update. I'm on a xbox one x w/ ssd but not having any problems with walls, however I am having many more issues where the game freezes for 3-5s then resumes. The stutter used to be much less frequent and usually 1-2s. Honestly it feels like they introduced a memory leak, and the stutter is memory management issue.

57 minutes ago, WindThief said:

issues where the game freezes for 3-5s then resumes. The stutter used to be much less frequent and usually 1-2s.

This, aakman is scary every time it happens. Also one X with ssd. This was not an issue before @CM_Valtarra

I have an Xbox One X and the game plays with some stutters and a few crashes.  If I were to AFK ride my horse from Epheria to Altinova, I would guess that the game will stutter for 1-2 seconds about 3-4 times during that trip.  I just live with it.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

This, aakman is scary every time it happens. Also one X with ssd. This was not an issue before @CM_Valtarra

I have an X with SSD and never had the issue prior to the update and I keep my xbox clean. The disconnect and log in issue has sorted itself out thank goodness. 

Aakman isn't the only place that's scary when it happens, and it happens so randomly not just when there are too many things happening at once. It's so upsetting because this game has so much potential. 

I have an S with an external hard drive. I have none of the issues you lot are describing. Yes I get dashboarded from time to time, but that's been a thing since day 1 so I'm not too bothered.