Sign in to follow this  
The Guiido

PC Skill Tree UI

Console gets a lot of stuff that has ben implemented from PC. But since Beta people have been asking for PC skill tree UI. Why don't we have it? It should of been here a long time ago and would make it look much more cleaner.

7 hours ago, The Guiido said:

Console gets a lot of stuff that has ben implemented from PC. But since Beta people have been asking for PC skill tree UI. Why don't we have it? It should of been here a long time ago and would make it look much more cleaner.

Howdy Guiido, highly requested feature. It's been hinted during the stream that included renewed guild UI that PC skill layout/or something similar, is coming soon. 

When they reworked the Guild skill menu they mentioned it was kind of a test run to see if they could use a similar format for player skills. Seems to me that the guild skill tree works fine, so I would expect we should see a revamped combat skill tree interface sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, WindThief said:

When they reworked the Guild skill menu they mentioned it was kind of a test run to see if they could use a similar format for player skills. Seems to me that the guild skill tree works fine, so I would expect we should see a revamped combat skill tree interface sooner rather than later.

Yeah. Should just happen. No reason why it can't.