MrGlitch

QoL Node/Conquest wars

Me and some friends have had these concerns for a while now concerning these PvP events. As everyone is aware,the severs on console are heavily strained as is. When these particular time set events start,we can't seem to enjoy the game due to latency.

Before anyone says "get better internet" or "use a SSD",let me say this much. That's not the issue.

My suggestion is quite simple,make a actual Sever for these events instead of the shared connection it has with every other "channel" on the list. 

We literally jump off bdo the moment we see "Node wars have began". It's not enjoyable to be fighting lag when we already have a AFK community doing that in many major cities in the game. People have jobs,so to lose out on 2 (maybe more based on how dragged out conquest goes) hours of us playing is such a drag. We love the game,but these heavy activities and the already unstable latency makes these events torture to endure. Just tonight I had to wait a easy 5 minutes to just see a stable keeper in tariff before giving up.

Please consider this,uploading the results to the current severs wouldn't be that hard. With crossplay & such,having these on their own specific severs would put many at ease while playing. I have nothing against the PvP community,but those who would rather PvE do suffer from this.

18 hours ago, MrGlitch said:

Me and some friends have had these concerns for a while now concerning these PvP events. As everyone is aware,the severs on console are heavily strained as is. When these particular time set events start,we can't seem to enjoy the game due to latency.

Before anyone says "get better internet" or "use a SSD",let me say this much. That's not the issue.

My suggestion is quite simple,make a actual Sever for these events instead of the shared connection it has with every other "channel" on the list. 

We literally jump off bdo the moment we see "Node wars have began". It's not enjoyable to be fighting lag when we already have a AFK community doing that in many major cities in the game. People have jobs,so to lose out on 2 (maybe more based on how dragged out conquest goes) hours of us playing is such a drag. We love the game,but these heavy activities and the already unstable latency makes these events torture to endure. Just tonight I had to wait a easy 5 minutes to just see a stable keeper in tariff before giving up.

Please consider this,uploading the results to the current severs wouldn't be that hard. With crossplay & such,having these on their own specific severs would put many at ease while playing. I have nothing against the PvP community,but those who would rather PvE do suffer from this.

I second this motion!! Please do something about above issue also this may go off the subject. But the deactivate pvp doesn’t work! I toggled in setting not to play pvp but apparently I have a stalker who locates me while LIFESKILLING” has killed me and my mount many of times! I’m ESO game your asked to pvp. I will put a real card hit & violate your ‘TOS’ agreement. 
I like this game, But if I have to I will Violate & take my gaming elsewhere! Promise

18 hours ago, NovaVaassa said:

I second this motion!! Please do something about above issue also this may go off the subject. But the deactivate pvp doesn’t work! I toggled in setting not to play pvp but apparently I have a stalker who locates me while LIFESKILLING” has killed me and my mount many of times! I’m ESO game your asked to pvp. I will put a real card hit & violate your ‘TOS’ agreement. 
I like this game, But if I have to I will Violate & take my gaming elsewhere! Promise

Thanks! I just don't feel that consoles can support the absolute world system as is. It's a great concept and would love to see it be defined,but as is it's harsh on the game.

As for your PvP issue. After level 49,going on 50 other players can force their PvP on you. It's got a karma system to help "balance" that system. As for your stalker,try going on a alternative character for a while. I was chased around for Abit because someone in woods/server chat didn't like what I had to say. I went and leveled up some alts,never saw them again.

9 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I have added it to our daily suggestion report. ❤️

Thanks! I really want to see bdo grow on console. I can finally use a controller for the game,now I just need to buckle down and get where I want in the end-game 

• Like 1