CM_Valtarra

Drieghan Screenshot Contest

Thank you to everyone that participated in our screenshot contest! Last night we finished deciding who the winners are, it was very hard to pick just 15. There were so many beautiful shots. We will be contacting the winners and making an announcements in the next 1-2 weeks.

Lastly, I would love some feedback on the contest. Did you enjoy it? What kind of contests would you like to see in the future? 

Love you all to pieces!
CM Valtarra ❤️ 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, CM_Valtarra said:

Lastly, I would love some feedback on the contest. Did you enjoy it? What kind of contests would you like to see in the future? 

Love you all to pieces!
CM Valtarra ❤️ 

It was nice, all contest where you need to be creative are interesting. It seems that taking a screenshot is easy and simple, but I looked at how people approached this and it's great. Poses, a place, costumes were chosen, so it will be great if such competitions are held occasionally.
It would also be great to see art competitions ( I don’t know how to draw, but I think there are people who could participate with pleasure in such contests) or, for example, video clips about the game.
And thank You for all contests and events which You make for us.

p.s. sorry for my english.

Edited by Hunk35
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 2:20 PM, CM_Valtarra said:

Thank you to everyone that participated in our screenshot contest! Last night we finished deciding who the winners are, it was very hard to pick just 15. There were so many beautiful shots. We will be contacting the winners and making an announcements in the next 1-2 weeks.

Love you all to pieces!
CM Valtarra ❤️ 

I think a hide and seek event would be fun, like trying to find a CM or GM NPC in a certain hidden location given some hint or poem to decipher. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think more events with the intent of bringing creativity and ingenuity to light are a good way to go, from character customisation, to scenic screenshots, to epic recorded fights in Arsha. 

This game has limitless potential for such things, and I feel it's important that those factors of it are brought out to shine more often. 🐺

Edited by IncursioXI
  • Like 2