Sign in to follow this  
Sanyara

Can't continue Kamasilvia Quest

Posted (edited)

Im doing the Kamasilvia Main Quest, Im now at Queen of Kamasilvia (Brolina Onett). I have to listen 3 Storys and the first and second is done, but i cant push [X] on the third. When i talk to the Queen a little black window appears (like the char would talk to the Queen) and this window is over the [X] marker for talk. So i cant talk to the Queen and cant continue the Quest. 

I have done this Quest with my Main Char before without any issues.

Edit: Now i tryed to start a Sidequest and again im not able to activate it. The Window for accepting the Quest appears but i cant accept it. i can close the window with [O] but i cant use the [X] Button. I have used an other Controller with same result. The Quest is also in Kamasilvia on the first Spot when you walk from Tent. (I have to kill Gargoyles when i can do the Quest). A Friend of mine has done this Quest 10 min ago without any issue. (same Class as me, Ranger) is it something in the options? anyone got an idea? 

Upps: Wrong Console Sry!! im on Ps4

Edited by Sanyara
  • Like 1

I'm on Xbox One X, Experiencing the same issue, unable to move past the 2nd option of the quest "Is it because she burned Kamasylve, the legacy of....."

• Like 1