Jump to content
Dr INF3RNO

Sailing / Trading bugs

Recommended Posts

Greetings,

following the margoria update and these notes: https://www.console.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=4169&category=0

I can confirm that either the content isnt there or its bugged for the following topics:

Imperial Trade from port ratt: Im master 10 trading so i was able to purchase the trade items from port ratt and get them to the calpheon imperial trader. The imperial trader does not accept the items while i or my elephant carry them. The new trade items dont appear in the buying list of the trader. they can however be sold at a NORMAL trader at a big loss.

Volley: As mentioned in the notes the skill volley is hinted to be ingame yet as far as i know thats only a skill "Improved" boats are able to perform aka "Improved epheria sailboat" / "Improved epheria frigate" / "Caravel" / " Galleass". Ive tried every variation of controller buttons to aim and shoot while sailing but without success. I currently equip +7 green cannons that are available from the velia npc.

 

Please address these issues/misinformation.

 

Cheers

Doc  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also from the GM notes, the Margoria Phantom Ship does not drop any loot for killing it. Fishing in Margoria is awful and is not dropping yellow fish as it should. 3 hours of active fishing only caught 14 yellow fish. In that same time, I would have already filled my boat, my elephant, and my personal inventory from hotspot fishing and already sold them all in Valencia. And everything that Doc said above :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dr INF3RNO said:

Greetings,

following the margoria update and these notes: https://www.console.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=4169&category=0

I can confirm that either the content isnt there or its bugged for the following topics:

Imperial Trade from port ratt: Im master 10 trading so i was able to purchase the trade items from port ratt and get them to the calpheon imperial trader. The imperial trader does not accept the items while i or my elephant carry them. The new trade items dont appear in the buying list of the trader. they can however be sold at a NORMAL trader at a big loss.

Volley: As mentioned in the notes the skill volley is hinted to be ingame yet as far as i know thats only a skill "Improved" boats are able to perform aka "Improved epheria sailboat" / "Improved epheria frigate" / "Caravel" / " Galleass". Ive tried every variation of controller buttons to aim and shoot while sailing but without success. I currently equip +7 green cannons that are available from the velia npc.

 

Please address these issues/misinformation.

 

Cheers

Doc  

For the volley skill,  only improved epheria sailboats and improved frigates can use the  skill. The GM note will be updated. I have submitted the info for trading. Thanks for your time ❤️
 

13 hours ago, Tr3nch said:

Also from the GM notes, the Margoria Phantom Ship does not drop any loot for killing it. Fishing in Margoria is awful and is not dropping yellow fish as it should. 3 hours of active fishing only caught 14 yellow fish. In that same time, I would have already filled my boat, my elephant, and my personal inventory from hotspot fishing and already sold them all in Valencia. And everything that Doc said above :)

I have reported the fishing statistics, and will submit the Phantom Ship experience you are having.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After speaking with our QA department they had some suggestions. First I need to know if the items you are turning into the trade manager are showing at the trade NPC, if so that is an issue we will need to look into further. The QA team mentioned that it's possible the item is not listed due to being timed out, and needing a refresh. If that is the issue, then switching servers should allow you to turn the mats in. Let me know if this helps or the issue is persistent and I will follow up with it again. 

CM Valtarra  ❤️ 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, Dr INF3RNO said:

Imperial Trade from port ratt: Im master 10 trading so i was able to purchase the trade items from port ratt and get them to the calpheon imperial trader. The imperial trader does not accept the items while i or my elephant carry them. The new trade items dont appear in the buying list of the trader. they can however be sold at a NORMAL trader at a big loss.

 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:06 AM, Tr3nch said:

Also from the GM notes, the Margoria Phantom Ship does not drop any loot for killing it. Fishing in Margoria is awful and is not dropping yellow fish as it should. 3 hours of active fishing only caught 14 yellow fish. In that same time, I would have already filled my boat, my elephant, and my personal inventory from hotspot fishing and already sold them all in Valencia. And everything that Doc said above :)

Currently the Phantom Ship does not have drops. I will follow up with more info when I have it. Thank you for mentioning this ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, CM_Valtarra said:

After speaking with our QA department they had some suggestions. First I need to know if the items you are turning into the trade manager are showing at the trade NPC, if so that is an issue we will need to look into further. The QA team mentioned that it's possible the item is not listed due to being timed out, and needing a refresh. If that is the issue, then switching servers should allow you to turn the mats in. Let me know if this helps or the issue is persistent and I will follow up with it again. 

CM Valtarra  ❤️ 

 

Currently the Phantom Ship does not have drops. I will follow up with more info when I have it. Thank you for mentioning this ❤️

@CM_Valtarra I tried again a couple days back. It seems i was logged in bad hours  where i couldnt sell the items in any server. Recently i found 1 servers that bought these items.

So confirmed to be working but really odd that in all the servers we got there can be an instance where u cant sell these items nowhere. Perhaps this needs a slight tweek. Cant be sailing for almost and hour and a half and HOPE to get 27ish milion

 

Thanks for addressing this :)

Edited by Dr INF3RNO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...