Sign in to follow this  
Neferpitou

What server will we play on and what bout region lock

Is there any intel on this so far?

Recently theres alot of issues with bdo server on PC turning siege and nodewar into disastrous lag fest and quality meme (https://streamable.com/d40f2)

the server host leaseweb caused alot of trouble for stability in such events and the publisher of bdo EU kakao games refuses to admit it by keep saying
we monitor everything and its prob your ISP's fault

i hope that PA is not doing the same mistake for xbox server and will find another partner to host the server

im also curious if the version we play on has a region lock or will it feature a global build?
if so where are the server gona be hosted cos facing a worldwide playerbase sure will lead into alot of desync issues

we at least need 10 more threads to make them commit to it

if they go with global build i need to know where they will locate the server  so i can start some training on pc with classes that are viable on the latency
i main a sorc in SEA with 180ms and all skills with stiffness dont work in pvp cos of the desync
only knockdown that work are AOE ones like dream of doom and shadow eruption

on high latency i would go with wiz or any similar large AOE class like dark knight tamer or ninja 

Why not make servers for eu and na but being able to switch to na or eu whenever we want ? Cause I’m pretty sure eu will have a lot less player than na. It will be unfair. I want to be able to switch whenever I want

Edited by Raider16

On 3/31/2018 at 1:51 PM, Raider16 said:

Why not make servers for eu and na but being able to switch to na or eu whenever we want ? Cause I’m pretty sure eu will have a lot less player than na. It will be unfair. I want to be able to switch whenever I want

Yeah NA will probably have more players and activity.