t3disease

blood leagion Eu recruitment

Who's the leader / responsible now? 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Who's the leader / responsible now? 

Waddup bruhhhh

@Rather_large_raccoon is still the leader, haven't seen him for awhile though. 

People can also contact me as the Guild officer but I can't move people on discord or accept applications, this gotta go through Raccoon. 

Kinda wanna re-do this topic as it's wrong spelled.

Yeah, was just thinking on making new one, organized one. This one is pretty bad

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2018 at 5:27 PM, Daniel said:

Yeah, was just thinking on making new one, organized one. This one is pretty bad

Edited by Astolti

Posted (edited)

@Beondgot any contact with racoon and T3?

Edited by Daniel

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Beond said:

Nope it's probably been about 2 months since I spoke with racoon

Yea that's not a good sign, Daniel let's jump in and take the responsibility for the guild 8-)

Edited by Betty

I won't have enough time to play and lead the guild unless we find a few officers to take the responsibility for PvP

Posted (edited)

I suggest making a club on Xbox. Would be easier and simple. I know It's not the best system but It is better to gather people into one place and making groups, invites and stuff. Discord might be on Xbox but you know... It's not everyone who has it sadly. Not with you guys for this guild but seriously it would be better I think. Also, for me, the Forum is used to make a description of the Roleplay I'll do in my guild of suggest stuff and plus. It's not a place to get people I think for now. The Future might tell it.

1466416919127281919.gif

Edited by Elric
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Elric said:

I suggest making a club on Xbox. Would be easier and simple. I know It's not the best system but It is better to gather people into one place and making groups, invites and stuff. Discord might be on Xbox but you know... It's not everyone who has it sadly. Not with you guys for this guild but seriously it would be better I think. Also, for me, the Forum is used to make a description of the Roleplay I'll do in my guild of suggest stuff and plus. It's not a place to get people I think for now. The Future might tell it.

1466416919127281919.gif

No thanks, GL with your guild on Xbox club. 

Thanks for your great feedback. I will make sure to comment under your guild. As for now please stay away from us, if you only want to increase your posts count. 

Xbox clubs are for people who join randomly and don't participate in guild life. Discord grants you the feel that this guy wants to join and takes this seriously. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 3