Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

Black Desert Online Legends

Posted (edited)

Drop your gt and i will send a inv.

Hello my fellow patient people. I started a Xbox club called Black Desert Online Legends. Its open to anyone who wants to join. I am aiming at starting a community where we will have access to help fast in the NA region. I also plan on starting a guild when the game releases. I've been in/ran more than enough guilds, tribes, etc... to know the do's and dont's. Everyone's welcome, and hopefully the game releases soon.

Gt = Azuki5

Edited by Azuki

Posted (edited)

If trading isnt a thing let me know please 

Edited by Azuki

Best you can do is notify someone before you post a item in the market so they'll be waiting to bid on it......but on the pc version people can pre bid items and put trackers on items that let them know when the item they want has been posted.....so even if you let the person know it'll still have multiple people bidding if its a in demand item

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Well if this guild is connected with "Black Desert Online XBOX LEGENDS" group from facebook. Then just to let you know, alot brazilians (or whatever) posting there, which is kind of annoying. But thats only imo

Its not. Its just something i made up. (Im from California, U.S.A.)

Edited by Azuki

14 hours ago, Azuki said:

Its not. Its just something i made up. (Im from California, U.S.A.)

Can we please get some east coast people here? I'm tired of guildies wanting to start activities at midnight. :D

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Can we please get some east coast people here? I'm tired of guildies wanting to start activities at midnight. :D

Im up either way

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I played games/coordinated raids with people that lived in europe/east coast in ark. We should be fine in my experience. Plus when you have people on all around the clock its easier

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 1

Not sure what ima be doing guild wise at launch but for new people i have a club called black desert online legends. Maybe people can use it as a general hub for meeting new people.