Sign in to follow this  
sQuartwox

Russian

Hello, I ask dear help, please do not need insults and swearing. Please help me, I want the Russian language to be added to the game, because the game is in Russian and it is just on the computer, just not a lot of work should be added to the developers. I want to read assignments and explore the whole world. I beg to raise the topic. All good and good luck.

A lot of people from the CIS, a large amount of money infusion, will be if they add Russian, because it’s easier for all of us to read in our language, Russian is in BDO, it should just be added to the Xbox

is not in bdo peru for the inconvenience caused less than 1 month ago with the change of owners of the Russian server PA said he had to make translated into Russian

русский язык наврятли будет в ОБТ, на релизе вполне возможно. Да и без него вполне норм играться будет, в играх такого жанра он не особо то и нужен

Edited by THOMSON72
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, THOMSON72 said:

русский язык наврятли будет в ОБТ, на релизе вполне возможно. Да и без него вполне норм играться будет, в играх такого жанра он не особо то и нужен

But not for us, I didn’t ask for it in the official exit or after a couple of months

True , some of my friends cant read or speak english properly 

But i think the most important thing now is if there will be 2 server or just 1