Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshed

Searching For Rolepalyers

Hello everyone! I’m looking for anyone that could role play and voice act to make this awesome YouTube series and also comic book. I’ve been working on the stories for a very long time and I wanted to share this story to the world ones black desert online comes out to the Xbox. So if you’re interested on role playing please let me know so we could contact you and give you all the information that you need for the role play. We want to literally make a strong fan base for the stories to come true, we’ve been working on this for a very long time now and we’re gladly appreciated to share with everyone around the world. So please if you’re interested, just let me know and I’ll give the details and information that you need to know

2 minutes ago, Kasai said:

Think i saw this same post in the guild recruitment and off topic threads.

Yea, I’m trying to seek for some people that are interested on role playing on this story that me and my organization are trying to accomplish. We’re  having a meeting very soon about the story’s and the goals before full release.

4 hours ago, Bloodshed said:

Yea, I’m trying to seek for some people that are interested on role playing on this story that me and my organization are trying to accomplish. We’re  having a meeting very soon about the story’s and the goals before full release.

Its great what you are doing but please do  not spam it.

1 minute ago, Azuki said:

Its great what you are doing but please do  not spam it.

Sorry for spamming, didn’t meant to disturbed anyone. Just trying to achieve my goal and dream of creating a story of mine for quite sometime now. My apologies 

• Like 1