Resei

Can someone tell me what to do so I can play this beta please?

I'm super excited for this but I have no idea how to get it. I don't see anything about it on the xbox store. Thanks for all of your help. I know i'm dumb.

Just now, LordThurisaz said:

You could read around a little. But since the beta isn't until the 8th I'd try waiting until midnight for starters.

I've been looking every where but I haven't found anything. Will it appear in the store at midnight? and midnight in what timezone?

5 minutes ago, Resei said:

I've been looking every where but I haven't found anything. Will it appear in the store at midnight? and midnight in what timezone?

12 am PST and in the xbox store

Edited by Twitchy
  • Like 1

I'm also wondering am I going to be open today. From the beta or from receiving a key I registered both emails of mine to make sure and try to ensure that I got in the beta I have yet to receive any confirmation on any emails. Although about 20 minutes ago I just created and validated and completed my accounts for forms to be able to post on forums and what not such as this maybe soon I will get one?

12 minutes ago, Resei said:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Twitchy said:

12 am PST and in the xbox store

Thanks mate. I appreciate you being helpful and genuine. Helped me out a lot except i'm eastern time and I have to work tomorrow so looks like no beta for me until after work tomorrow. :(

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your help. I was just worried I was doing something wrong.

Just now, Dxnt Get Smoked said:

how to kill 2 n a half hours 

I have to go to sleep soon. I wish it was 12 est.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, XtaZe said:

no encuentro en la store o en nuevos el beta alguien sabe por que ?

Saldra en unas dos horas. A las 12:00AM PST. Si despues de eso no lo ves en la tienda, cambia tu region a Europa o NA.

Oh just great could find it only on us region nice....seems that my country doesnt belongs to any region wtf?