[CM]Shirna

News on Beta Keys!

Hi guys! 

We've noticed that we have been receiving a lot of emails and notifications that people are expecting to receive their beta keys in the email. 

As the beta is open, there will be no need to use a beta key to be able to access the beta. All you need to do is turn on your Xbox at 12AM PST (around 3 hours from this post) and search for Black Desert in the store. From there you can download and access the game. No codes needed! 

Please bear with us for the next 3 hours as we make sure that everything is ready for you guys to come in and enjoy the game

Black Desert Xbox Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I live in the U.K and I still have nothing on store? What's going on with this? It says 00:00 PST ?  🤔

1 hour ago, [CM] Simon said:

¡Hola chicos! 

Nos hemos dado cuenta de que hemos estado recibiendo muchos correos electrónicos y notificaciones que las personas esperan recibir en el correo electrónico. 

Como la versión beta está abierta, no será necesario usar una clave beta para poder acceder a la versión beta. Todo lo que necesitas hacer es encender tu Xbox a las 12 am PST (aproximadamente 3 horas después de esta publicación) y buscar Black Desert en la tienda. Desde allí podrás descargar y acceder al juego. No se necesitan códigos! 

Por favor, agárrate con nosotros durante las próximas 3 horas para asegurarnos de que todo esté listo para que entren y disfruten del juego

Black Desert Xbox Team.

Esperando en la store y nada

In Spain, BDO isn't still available on Xbox One Store. It suppose It starts at 9 A.M and now it's 9.20 A.M. Is something wrong with the Beta?

14 minutes ago, Enrikbass said:

En España, BDO todavía no está disponible en Xbox One Store. Supongo que comienza a las 9 AM y ahora son las 9.20 AM ¿Hay algún problema con la Beta?

Solo cambia la region a Mexico y ya padras descargar la beta es solo para region NA

Will we be getting a beta in the EU also? 

I was very disappointed to discover after waiting for days for the open beta to start that it's only available in the US 😥

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diabolos said:

Will we be getting a beta in the EU also? 

I was very disappointed to discover after waiting for days for the open beta to start that it's only available in the US 😥

Same here, people are saying if you change your Xbox region to US you can play but, I'm not going to bother with that I'll just watch the streams and YouTube videos until launch.

1 hour ago, Enrikbass said:

In Spain, BDO isn't still available on Xbox One Store. It suppose It starts at 9 A.M and now it's 9.20 A.M. Is something wrong with the Beta?

It's NA beta only according to CM on discord but you can change your region to US on your Xbox account and play that way.