Bloodinc

Is the black desert xbox beta going to be available in australia?

As title reads about covers it. I have looked everywhere and can not see if it's going to be available in Australia. I know it's not out quite yet but really want to know?

44 minutes ago, Bloodinc said:

As title reads about covers it. I have looked everywhere and can not see if it's going to be available in Australia. I know it's not out quite yet but really want to know?

Well I was a bit surprised I see this on the Official Discord

image0.jpg

Someone said the only thing we can do is change region to USA to at least get into the beta. But then someone else had mentioned MS stopped people from doing that. So I really don't know. Quite disappointing to hear that the NZ and Australian market feels forgotten about.  Oh well I guess if this doesn't pan out I will just keep playing on the PC version. Since they included NZ and Aus there

Yeah I changed my console region to USA> I have like zero experience with this kinda thing on Xbox. I wasn't meaning to sound alarmist. Just going on the chatter earlier in the Discord that's all.  I am more than happy to use USD to play this game. I do on the PC version anyway and they accept Aus and NZ fine there.

7 minutes ago, Jinxys said:

Well I was a bit surprised I see this on the Official Discord

image0.jpg

Someone said the only thing we can do is change region to USA to at least get into the beta. But then someone else had mentioned MS stopped people from doing that. So I really don't know. Quite disappointing to hear that the NZ and Australian market feels forgotten about.  Oh well I guess if this doesn't pan out I will just keep playing on the PC version. Since they included NZ and Aus there

Whoever said that is incredibly misinformed.

You can always change your marketplace and buy/download from there, and MS isn't changing that. I do it very often, too. So, there's no fear of the rest of the world being unable to participate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bear said:

Whoever said that is incredibly misinformed.

You can always change your marketplace and buy/download from there, and MS isn't changing that. I do it very often, too. So, there's no fear of the rest of the world being unable to participate.

Thank you ! ❤️ you just made my night.  I love how Xbox allows us to do that. That's actually awesome

2 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Glad your not locked out, i was worried for you.

Yay for beta just a few more mins! err well at least until we can download

2 minutes ago, Jinxys said:

Thank you ! ❤️ you just made my night.  I love how Xbox allows us to do that. That's actually awesome

Yay for beta just a few more mins! err well at least until we can download

I listdned to a video simon posted beta is small er than reg game app.

Such an oversight, this is a real let down thankfully this is only the beta. If we don't got Australian stores having bdx on launch I'll be immensely disappointed. 

• Like 1

Once we get the game off the us store. Does anyone know if we have to stay on the us store or will I be able to go back to aus store. Iv had games not work server wise ie. Tera when I switched back.

Just now, Roadrash9001 said:

Not on EU store yet

"Full Game" isn't the beta. The beta is only in NA. You will need to change to NA to be able to download the beta.

Edited by xCROv

4 minutes ago, xCROv said:

"Full Game" isn't the beta. The beta is only in NA. You will need to change to NA to be able to download the beta.

They should say it's a NA only beta 

Just now, joshtoal23@hotmail.com said:

So you can buy it changing region to us????  Has anyone done this yet if so does the game work 

yes, you can buy it by changing your region to US. the game should and will work