Roadrash9001

Anyone on EU downloading?

I keep checking the store but, noting showing up yet? People on NA are downloading.

Edit: It's a NA only beta but you can download and play if you change your console region to US.

Edited by Roadrash9001
NA only

5 minutes ago, Jeo320 said:

Yes uk changed region to us and remember to restart console with the restart button on the same screen

Meh I'm not doing that for beta, if they really wanted it to be an open beta they should cover everyone not just US. Also CM should be on here telling people not on discord.

Hoi, are you guys real? First I need to register for an now "OpenBeta" and now everything is only on NA? Nope I ding change my Consolsettings for just a OpenBeta

you sign up for the beta on there website which I did a while ago to find out the day the beta is out its only for us (from uk) what a horrible start I really hope the full game is for more countrys otherwise its gunna quite ****

Edited by dannys12

So I registered as EU, and got the beta mail. Today (after the start) we get info that it is only US? Wtf?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is it really USA only or case of EU marketplace not uploading the beta yet? If region locked then it's all hype gone lol

I'm still getting no joy I'm in the UK switched to us and I can't even download it from the store lol just keeps saying its a problem on there end...what kind of open beta is this?

This is the sum of the care pearl abbyss give to xbox black desert guys. Nobody in forum, just one cm, and in the open beta there is no eu server... even tera, a nearly dead mmorpg try much more and give us eu server.

5 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

This is the sum of the care pearl abbyss give to xbox black desert guys. Nobody in forum, just one cm, and in the open beta there is no eu server... even tera, a nearly dead mmorpg try much more and give us eu server.

It's a beta, get a hold of yourself. There's a reason we get betas in the first place - it's damned inconvenient to everyone this being so messy a scenario but it's fine when it's a beta to be fixed so long as it's not like this when it's officially released.

6 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Man it's only beta and its only out 2 hours just give it time :)

Give it time? There is a whole continent named europe and they didnt put their game in a single eu store. I changed my region to us and i can only download 200 mb for an hour because of xbox live connection losts. Us servers is too far away from europe. Skipping europe store is not about being in beta. Its about the care they give this game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Give it time? There is a whole continent named europe and they didnt put their game in a single eu store. I changed my region to us and i can only download 200 mb for an hour because of xbox live connection losts. Us servers is too far away from europe. Skipping europe store is not about being in beta. Its about the care they give this game. 

You're not losing out anything as you don't get to keep progress and haven't paid for anything but, I get where you're coming from I agree it's silly but, as I said it's only a beta at the end of the day.

Okay, my rage has gone. Its turn back to normal download speeds. But still they should put the game on uk store😒. Anyway dont try to keep download it from us store if you from europe. After you start it from us turn back to your region. It keeps download with normal download speed and there is no connection lost from xbox live. 

losing or not losing... dunno, Its like the whole time. communication s*cks. it could be told before beta... hey ppl download only at US Store... or only US/NA bla bla bla.

take it easy as I do... play RDR2 and all the other great games and forget about BDO. 😉 only comes to forum to kill time. few cool ppl here. after announcing the amazing 6 class release the hype is gone. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

losing or not losing... dunno, Its like the whole time. communication s*cks. it could be told before beta... hey ppl download only at US Store... or only US/NA bla bla bla.

take it easy as I do... play RDR2 and all the other great games and forget about BDO. 😉 only comes to forum to kill time. few cool ppl here. after announcing the amazing 6 class release the hype is gone. 

I was playing tera lol but, servers are going down for 2 hours FML 

I change the region in xbox setting and it's OK

To download the game, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store, search Black Desert and download the game. Once the download finishes and the game is installed, you are ready to begin. Please be aware that the beta is only available to consoles that are set in the North American Region (United States,Canada, and Mexico

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

So I registered as EU, and got the beta mail. Today (after the start) we get info that it is only US? Wtf?

I changed region to united states and started the download. Region lock won't stop us !

10 minutes ago, MrRomeo187 said:

I change the region in xbox setting and it's OK

To download the game, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store, search Black Desert and download the game. Once the download finishes and the game is installed, you are ready to begin. Please be aware that the beta is only available to consoles that are set in the North American Region (United States,Canada, and Mexico

I know this. But it was never said nor is it posted until now on the BetaHP that this Beta is NA only.

Simon said it was available to EU on discord but you just have to change to U.S to start download i switched back before it even downloaded

So if your not US you also miss out on the actual launch 'rewards' to help you.

Just a simple mention once on the main page, or the emails...not that difficult.

But it does bring up the question are there any eu launch servers?  as if its all US then ha ha to anyone wanting to pvp seriously.