Lv1Jolyeon

Game available to download time compared to download time

I along with many other can’t afford great internet but I have to wait 2 hours for the game to download where my friends are already playing and downloaded it in 10 minutes I’m not to worried because it’s a beta but for real game launch can we have a predownload period so we can actually play when the game comes out please not wait for my friends to be lvl 10 by the time I just start 

This is where I’m at now

image.jpg

41 minutes ago, Lv1Jolyeon said:

I along with many other can’t afford great internet but I have to wait 2 hours for the game to download where my friends are already playing and downloaded it in 10 minutes I’m not to worried because it’s a beta but for real game launch can we have a predownload period so we can actually play when the game comes out please not wait for my friends to be lvl 10 by the time I just start 

This is where I’m at now

image.jpg

I agree with this I'm already paying for max internet but can only get 4mb/s download so it would be nice to have it preloaded.