Ivan

Regions need an answer

The released game will have all 3 regions? 

Usa eu and asia? 

From what i experinced on x box servers , from israel we have huge lags on usa servers

USA and EU will have servers at launch, it's just the beta right now where consoles set in a non-North American region can't download the game (they can still play) 

• Like 1

The game is to be released on NA/EU markets for now. If it brings profit they will probably do as they did with PC version and go for SEA regions. 

Besides, you will get a better connection with EU servers if you are based in Israel. NA servers are a lot further away.

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

2 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

USA and EU will have servers at launch, it's just the beta right now where consoles set in a non-North American region can't download the game (they can still play) 

A bit silly on your end for doing that.

Just now, stevenm93 said:

Im trying to download it from the store after changing my region from UK to US and I can't even do that so how can we still play?

Did you reset your console by holding down the power on the console it self after changing to US?

15 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Oh ok , thanks for the answer by the 

For knowing if i live in israel where should i play 

Usa server or eu?

1 minute ago, Majunx said:

Same things, i give up. They keep disappointing.

We may just hold out until launch but remember it's just a beta I'm still hyped for when it fully comes out 

Yeah I have I gave up trying to download it now and just changed back to my normal region it would of been nice if they said it's only gonna be n.a. when I signed up for it months ago instead of leaving everyone hyped with the emails saying the open beta begins this date and us finding out on the day it's only for that region good job on the info.... 👏🏻

20 minutes ago, stevenm93 said:

Yeah I have I gave up trying to download it now and just changed back to my normal region it would of been nice if they said it's only gonna be n.a. when I signed up for it months ago instead of leaving everyone hyped with the emails saying the open beta begins this date and us finding out on the day it's only for that region good job on the info.... 👏🏻

Yeah I agree but here's to hoping the NA guys and girls finds all the bugs for us ha.

1 hour ago, Roadrash9001 said:

We may just hold out until launch but remember it's just a beta I'm still hyped for when it fully comes out 

I talk about today not the futur, now they keep disappointing.

2 hours ago, Majunx said:

Same things, i give up. They keep disappointing.

You know how many people are trying to download the beta? It's huge amount of data traffic which has to be processed. Just be patient

34 minutes ago, D4rkSt0rmMF said:

You know how many people are trying to download the beta? It's huge amount of data traffic which has to be processed. Just be patient

Yeah maybe we are millions and billions.

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Can you finally answer if servers will be region locked at launch? Will downloading game from US store enable us to pick US or EU server or for EU server we need to download from EU store?

So for full release we can still buy the game on the Australian store or not? I'm still confused by this and I don't mind playing on NA servers but buying the game will become a huge struggle though if it's not purchasable in my region. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dova said:

So for full release we can still buy the game on the Australian store or not? I'm still confused by this and I don't mind playing on NA servers but buying the game will become a huge struggle though if it's not purchasable in my region. 

Yeah it's it not available in the Australian store at launch I'm gonna be really sad. What's the reason it isn't already planned? Is it our dumb rating board? Because surely you guys can contact Microsoft/the Xbox team and get them to do something about it. @[CM] Simon. We all really want this game down under (and other countries). 

26 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

Yeah it's it not available in the Australian store at launch I'm gonna be really sad. What's the reason it isn't already planned? Is it our dumb rating board? Because surely you guys can contact Microsoft/the Xbox team and get them to do something about it. @[CM] Simon. We all really want this game down under (and other countries). 

This is the same for most mmo games. On eso folks use the eu server or mostly hop on the na server. I dont see there bein enough people to even have an aussie region game. They prob just expect u guys to hop on the eu server like everyone else outside of the na area. Thats what all of the pc players do for bdo....

people say there r so many aussie gamers that they know which is fair to say but what people fail to understand is the game maker is a bizz and they need to make money. If the info they have on users doesnt support the idea that theres enough aussie folks to justify the entirely separate region/server/server costs/support people managin the game then they flat out wont and shouldnt install them. It may make people mad at first but how man would u be if the servers become so dead that they close them down after a year and after u already paid real money for stuff?? The later would perminantly harm their rep...the former will annoy some customers but wont damage their rep.

9 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

This is the same for most mmo games. On eso folks use the eu server or mostly hop on the na server. I dont see there bein enough people to even have an aussie region game. They prob just expect u guys to hop on the eu server like everyone else outside of the na area. Thats what all of the pc players do for bdo....

people say there r so many aussie gamers that they know which is fair to say but what people fail to understand is the game maker is a bizz and they need to make money. If the info they have on users doesnt support the idea that theres enough aussie folks to justify the entirely separate region/server/server costs/support people managin the game then they flat out wont and shouldnt install them. It may make people mad at first but how man would u be if the servers become so dead that they close them down after a year and after u already paid real money for stuff?? The later would perminantly harm their rep...the former will annoy some customers but wont damage their rep.

I'm not talking about adding Aus servers, I'm talking about the game being on our store at launch. I'll happily play on the NA servers, i did it with ESO. 

1 hour ago, CubicVariable42 said:

I'm not talking about adding Aus servers, I'm talking about the game being on our store at launch. I'll happily play on the NA servers, i did it with ESO. 

If they go region locked servers route you will have to change console region to US in order to download it. Also if you wanna buy anything you would need to do so on US store...

1 minute ago, Namus said:

If they go region locked servers route you will have to change console region to US in order to download it. Also if you wanna buy anything you would need to do so on US store...

How would I even buy anything on the US store?

2 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

How would I even buy anything on the US store?

By buying US gift cards... Nedless to say if they go that route they will lose many customers.

2 minutes ago, Namus said:

By buying US gift cards... Nedless to say if they go that route they will lose many customers.

Know of any good places to buy them? (Just wanna be prepared for the worst)