Foreverrgamer87

Can not download beta

I’m in the US and It brings the game up when I search for it on the Xbox store but when I click on the game it says that there’s an error getting the info and to try again later.

Update. Apparently it’s a recent problem with the Microsoft store on Xbox.I can’t bring up the info on any game.Well this just sucks

Thanks

Edited by Foreverrgamer87

Make sure your splitting "black desert" and not using "blackdesert" that's what I did at first and it won't find it without the space

46 minutes ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

I’m in the US and It brings the game up when I search for it on the Xbox store but when I click on the game it says that there’s an error getting the info and to try again later.

Update. Apparently it’s a recent problem with the Microsoft store on Xbox.I can’t bring up the info on any game.Well this just sucks

Thanks

Did you try a hard reset of your console, that might help.

I had this same issue.

Good news, though! There’s a workaround.

All you have to do is download the Xbox One X app for your mobile device. Sign into your Microsoft account on the app, goto the Microsoft Store on the dropdown menu, search “Black Desert” and then click install. It’ll then prompt you to go on your console to the “My Apps” page and you’ll be able to start the install there!

I hope this helps. ❤️

Thank you so much

40 minutes ago, Sirens4Ever said:

I had this same issue.

Good news, though! There’s a workaround.

All you have to do is download the Xbox One X app for your mobile device. Sign into your Microsoft account on the app, goto the Microsoft Store on the dropdown menu, search “Black Desert” and then click install. It’ll then prompt you to go on your console to the “My Apps” page and you’ll be able to start the install there!

I hope this helps. ❤️

Thank you so much! That totally worked!