Sign in to follow this  
Monarch

the full game on xbox will have most of the pc stuff

by that i mean that most of the updates that pc has had will be on Xbox from day one and this is shown from a give away that the dark magic class, in her awaken mode she has a scythe and in her normal form she uses an amulet and one of her abilities mentions the fact that it can be used with the scythe. the ability is "Dark Trade" so go check.

Quite a few of the Sorc abilities say that, I'm pretty sure it was copied from the PC version. Where I think it would be cool if Awakening abilities launched with the game I doubt it will. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the first updates after release though.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Quite a few of the Sorc abilities say that, I'm pretty sure it was copied from the PC version. Where I think it would be cool if Awakening abilities launched with the game I doubt it will. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the first updates after release though.

Yeah it's not launching with awakening 

I kinda like staggered release of content. It gives you something fresh more often and it helps keep old content relevant even for a short while.

That being said all classes should be in at release so people can play the class that they want from day 1.

Edited by Namus
  • Like 1

Awakening weapons were designed with the difficulty of Valencia monsters in mind.  Having them for vanilla and media content is overkill. Everyone would be 1 shotting everything with out putting much effort into their gear. 

The power jump between base and awakened skill sets is pretty big.