Sign in to follow this  
Jacobmattar

Stuck: The Escape of Crowns Castle

I'm currently stuck and have no idea how to proceed on the quest, I was talking to this beetle guy and he just disappeared. This is my quest log ATM, I have no active quests.

JPEG_20181108_160233.jpg

JPEG_20181108_160033.jpg

I thought if it is about my lvl but i was 20 when this happened to me. This cron castle story line very bad. I tried it with another character and now it is stuck on scroll quest. They should change it name to bug castle.

Edited by berkayselcuk

When i did this cron castle i talked to the guy and it took me to the loading screen and dashboard me. when i loaded the game back up i was standing on the top of cron castle with a black mist, when i saw that i just summon the scoll and it worked. and it wasn't a boss for some odd reason or there must of been a lag but i guess it said i beat it lol.

6 hours ago, Asianhunk said:

Can't you guys read the notice that its still a pre release and they wont provide support etc? lol

By providing attention to this, it might be fixed for release, that's the point of the beta.

48 minutes ago, Jacobmattar said:

By providing attention to this, it might be fixed for release, that's the point of the beta.

i think he meant that asking simon for help is more than likely not going to get u help with the issue and you should instead post the bug in the "bugs" section of this forum. simon doesnt read every post even if hes tagged in it (he said they all try reading as much as they have time to read which is fair) so the best place for reporting of issues is the bugs sub forum which is more than likely passed on directly to the devs in charge of fixin game related issues.