Sikkid

‘A Memorial Service’ quest bug

Region: NA

Server: Valencia

Eileen is not showing up outside of Cron Castle to reacquire 'The Forgotten Secret Garden of Cron'.

• Like 2

Unfortunately it seems like Cron castle is going to be a thorn in my side. She should be round the back of Cron Castle but I'll report them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, [CM] Simon said:

Unfortunately it seems like Cron castle is going to be a thorn in my side. She should be round the back of Cron Castle but I'll report them.

Edited by Harming

I have the same issue and I did it twice. So now I have two Characters stuck in the same place. Not going to try it for a third time. Plz fix.

Same here. Followed the auto path and it took me near the top of Cron castle, I can see where I'm supposed to use the item but  I just run into a big door and cant find any way past it

okay my problem was completely different from everyone else's mine was simply autopath  was taking me to the completely wrong location, it wasn't pathing me down a set of stairs I needed to go down to get to the place to use the scroll. I was at least able to figure mine out by watching a YouTube video 

16 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Please report this I cant complete this quest and when I rest the quest, it keep sending me to Heidel. A city I don't belong yet ugh. I just want to get to my favorite quest (SPOILERS) "The ultimate weapon" 

Same here, can’t reacquire the scroll. No more quests to follow so I’m just stuck. 

Found Eileen back in town but no option to get the scroll. 

22 hours ago, Sikkid said:

Eileen is not showing up outside of Cron Castle to reacquire 'The Forgotten Secret Garden of Cron'.

Mine is the same but i'm in the server Trent

23 hours ago, Sikkid said:

yeah if the eileen would appear and give me the quest item that would be great

I made another character to try again and same thing happened. I click the item... my character does the animations like they are doing the ritual.... then they stop and the item is gone but nothing happens. When I try to redo the quest I get zoned back up but I don’t get the item again. And the npc that gives the item isn’t there anymore. 

10 hours ago, Harming said:

@[CM] Simon

it doesn't auto accept the next quest, this is where people are blowing their scroll.

When it teleports you up you have to jump back down and accept the quest again from the place that teleports you up.

Wow so I really think this is the problem. I've lost 2 characters here. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for the idea. 

10 hours ago, Harming said:

@[CM] Simon

If you use the scroll right after the loading screen up where its supposed to be used you loose it without the quest progressing and soft-lock your progression.

then how do you unlock without creating a character

Same issue as others used my scroll but the spirit did not appear. Thus I have no scroll no way to get a new scroll and I cannot progress.

Yea I have the same problem with my guy the boss did not spawn bit I did it on my 2kd caritor and the boss still did not spawn but it let me go pass it somehow and now that caritor is stuck on "a worry resolved" but it says "unaccepted reinf..". and now it wants me to go back to the tower and I can't even get up there no more :/

Edited by Caieb987
  • Like 1