1. 1. Click or Hold Y to gather/loot?

• Hold Y to gather/loot
    • Click to gather/loot

10 hours ago, Cloudkicker said:

It's already gone with today's patch

i noticed, im very happy about it

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 5:45 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

If you vote for Y hold id love to hear a good reason. Maybe it is viable and im not aware?

I didn’t vote for this because I’m not insanse or a masochistic but I guess it would be to prevent loot stealing being easy 

There is another bug that I encountered twice on the og xbox is that you can't take out items in bulks or add them unless you add more storage space by buying a home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HunterX said:

There is another bug that I encountered twice on the og xbox is that you can't take out items in bulks or add them unless you add more storage space by buying a home. 

Thanks. I also had the same problem. Updated.

I wish it wasn't Y at all - so many games that is a combat button - seems like a waste

And definitely voted to remove the hold

• Like 1

Prices aren't highlighted red if you can't afford them after buying something. Example: I have 100k, i spend 80k, everything that costs more than 20k does not change to red text unless i reload the vendor item list.

Xbox keyboard capitalizes first two letters when it is first invoked, rather than only the first

Character is stuck after exiting start menu for a few seconds.

Bug during tutorial where "hit b to close inventory" does not register as complete. Not sure what triggered.

Bug during enhancing where enhance button is grayed out despite both equip and stone slots filledd. Thus, black stones sometimes have to be removed then reselected

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 3:04 AM, HunterX said:

The hold Y I assume is to prevent players from steal spamming loot that some other player earned while killing a lot of enemies only to find dsome random stole all the loot.

The system regarding monsters hunting is Hit first, loot first. free for all after a certain time.

In a party Its shared I believe.

With field/world bosses you have damage tiers.

First tier - defult drop + chance of box/item. 

2nd tier - gold bars and essences.

The more damage you do, the bigger the rewards.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 1

There's some issues that I went trough and I like to share, dont know if it'll be useful, but here I go:

Skills: can't see how much SP the skills needs to be unlocked/leveled.

Can't see what level you need to unlock the next level of the skill.

The description of the last skills is using the keys from PC: "V" "Z" "X"

Shops: PLEASE! Add an button to switch between Inventory Gold and Storage Gold. Actually you need to go all the way down to change it. I believes the AH will be the same way, so add the same button for it too please.

Add a button for quickly sell all. Actually you need to go all way down to select "all" and sell all the items....so boring!

World Map: when searching for houses to buy (through the world map) there is a filter button, BUT it doesnt work (filter stars, type of house, owned/not owned). The filter list pops up but you cant go to the right to select it, its shows up but its useless.

Thats all I can remember for now. When I get more things I'll come again. Hope it helps!

Cheers!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Achoren said:

Invest in Pets at launch! Problem solved. 

I missed the part where pets can gather materials 😂

10 minutes ago, Achoren said:

Invest in workers to gather for you. Problem solved.

Is this a trap or just no understanding of the game?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I like holding Y to loot, I don't want to be mid battle and accidentally start looting because I slightly hit Y. That being said, I could adapt to the change, I don't get many input errors.

Holding Y for stuff like gathering seems like a really bad idea though, would love a change.

• Like 3

Because holding y is such a universal function in this game, I'm just concerned that a rework would delay release, something I'm not willing to accept. Like I said, it's the same for everyone so adding less than a second is essentially irrelevant unless you're comparing to the PC version which is... irrelevant. Maybe they could reduce the actual gathering time that occurs after you hold y, if it's such a big deal?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Because holding y is such a universal function in this game, I'm just concerned that a rework would delay release, something I'm not willing to accept. Like I said, it's the same for everyone so adding less than a second is essentially irrelevant unless you're comparing to the PC version which is... irrelevant. Maybe they could reduce the actual gathering time that occurs after you hold y, if it's such a big deal?

Reducing the gathering time of each type of gatherable might take more time to accomplish than changing 0.7ms to 0.0ms in one code line. And since you never played and might just not be aware, I can assure you it makes a difference (see calculation on the first post).

16 hours ago, Achoren said:

Invest in workers to gather for you. Problem solved.

Hi Achoren, welcome to Black desert xbox.

Unfortunately, there are some materials that workers can't get for us and some that we can get only from workers. Now, the most important thing for a gatherer is not necessarily the materials he's gathering but the chance loot of things called  - "Sharp black crystal"  and "Hard black crystal"

These puppies are used to enhance your gear from +15 to +20 and the only efficient way of getting them is from gathering or by melting specific accessories like ogres ring and etc 

Further more, they can actually be sold on the market for a nice profit. You see, gatherers make 70% of their profit selling these. Not crafting.

This is why this NERF to gathering hurts a major group of people.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

These puppies are used to enhance your gear from +15 to +20 and the only efficient way of getting them is from gathering. World bosses also drop them but they appear once in 8-12 hours so thats neglectable. 

World bosses will be dropping sharps/hards???

2 hours ago, Paddy_Whack said:

World bosses will be dropping sharps/hards???

Oh wait im confusing with hunters seal. The only other way getting them except gathering would be melting specific kinds of accessories