Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

PC transfer

Someone asked me if pc players would be able to transfer there characters to console. Will they?

Imo i dont think it would be fair to new players.

zero chance. Kakao published the PC version of the game and Pearl Abyss will be publishing the Xbox version. Also if there was any kind of cross platform there would be no point in this website, they'd just make a Xbox section on the already existing PC site

• Like 1

Yeah, it's not gonna happen, that I am sure of. On the other hand, the game needs to allow for new players to join later after the game releases. If the game difficulty goes up substantially for new players who have to deal with existing players, this game will be dead in 6 months.

55 minutes ago, Beond said:

I wouldn't play

Same. Would defeat the entire reason I want to play this version. I want a fresh start without people in tet-pen boss gear. 

4 hours ago, Jaronking said:

Yea ESO and it sucks

Whaaa...?? You got no idea wtf ur talking about, lol. The pc transfer created zero issues. None. But it's a very different game, pvp is in a dedicated place. It would create problems in BDO. And ESO is still the best game on console. 😁

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Whaaa...?? You got no idea wtf ur talking about, lol. The pc transfer created zero issues. None. But it's a very different game, pvp is in a dedicated place. It would create problems in BDO. And ESO is still the best game on console. 😁

I'm assuming your being sarcastic or didn't play PVP the first few months.It recked the game Market which is why our our prices is higher than PC for everything.They dominated pvp for months since they had higher CP and gold gear.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jaronking said:

I'm assuming your being sarcastic or didn't play PVP the first few months.It recked the game Market which is why our our prices is higher than PC for everything.They dominated pvp for months since they had higher CP and gold gear.

BRUH. PC TRANSFERS WERE AIDS ON ESO. This wa sbefore there was a cp cap and all man. You had two or three man teams with 1000 cp points and full gold gear just pooping on everyone for a good 4 months while we tried to catch up lol. Held emps on multiple servers and cleared the pve content in a week with the buffa

Edited by MakeumRage
Censored myself
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaronking said:

I was a pc transfer...and I still say bullshit. I was part of several pvp only guilds, so yes I did play in Cyrodiil but it wasn't a high priority. Did more pve. But no one was forced to pvp. You could get 1000 champion points without ever setting foot in Cyrodiil. It absolute bullshit to blame it on the transfer. The problem was that no one wanted to grind to 1000 cp. They just wanted to jump in immediately without putting in the hours that the pc players had already and then complained when they got owned. 

And guess what? Anyone new to the game and jumping in now will have those exact same issues of not enough cp, gear, etc. It's just how the game is. It's not now and never was the issue of pc transfers.

And don't get me started on the market issues. But to blame them on the pc transfers is laughable.

On the other hand, I have a terrible memory... 

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I was a pc transfer...and I still say bullshit. I was part of several pvp only guilds, so yes I did play in Cyrodiil but it wasn't a high priority. Did more pve. But no one was forced to pvp. You could get 1000 champion points without ever setting foot in Cyrodiil. It absolute bullshit to blame it on the transfer. The problem was that no one wanted to grind to 1000 cp. They just wanted to jump in immediately without putting in the hours that the pc players had already and then complained when they got owned. 

And guess what? Anyone new to the game and jumping in now will have those exact same issues of not enough cp, gear, etc. It's just how the game is. It's not now and never was the issue of pc transfers.

And don't get me started on the market issues. But to blame them on the pc transfers is laughable.

On the other hand, I have a terrible memory... 

Eso didnt have cp originaly.didnt they have ranks or something? 

1 hour ago, Azuki said:

When it came to xbox they had cp for about 6 months to a year if I remember correctly. 

5 hours ago, Azuki said:

When it came to xbox it had ranks and cp. The issue was, for alot of people who cared nothing about pve... we got rolled by people in PvP who had a huggggr advantage. Now this was the orginal cp system that wasnt front ended and went to 25%. Also took terrrrrible long to get back then. So imagine going into pvp barely max level or under that with little to no cp vrs people with 25% more crit more base damage more resource more resource regen etc etc. Took everyone 3-6 months to catch up and shortly later cp caps came to base it out... it was a crap show. But yes there were some thumbless wonder pc transfers that didnt phase or change the game at all. ( like running into soft cap lifeskillers who cant hold there spot)

I do agree though this game varries so far from eso that transfers wouldnt hurt anything other then Red Battlefield and siege if they some how find a way to make that work on console.

Edited by MakeumRage
Censored myself again loo

6 hours ago, Azuki said:

The champion point system came to the pc version in March 2015 and the game released on Xbox in June, so essentially they had 3 months headstart just on the champ points. So you had to reach normal lvl 50, and then vet level 14, then you could start earning champ points. But getting to Vet level 14 was absolutely brutal. I only play 4-5 hours a night and think it took 3 months to reach vet lvl 14. But I did a lot in the game, wasn't trying to rush it. It's a good bit easier now.

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

The champion point system came to the pc version in March 2015 and the game released on Xbox in June, so essentially they had 3 months headstart just on the champ points. So you had to reach normal lvl 50, and then vet level 14, then you could start earning champ points. But getting to Vet level 14 was absolutely brutal. I only play 4-5 hours a night and think it took 3 months to reach vet lvl 14. But I did a lot in the game, wasn't trying to rush it. It's a good bit easier now.

Xbox came out in 2016. NOT 15

3 hours ago, Jaronking said:

No, pc was April 2014, Xbox was june 2015. The game has been out almost 3 yrs on Xbox. If you don't believe me, Google it...

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2018 at 12:52 PM, Jaronking said:

Jaron.... let me get that kneck boi. I thought you was a day one too man. Lol

27 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Jaron.... let me get that kneck boi. I thought you was a day one too man. Lol

Yea yea yea it was 3 years ago easy to forgot. 

• Haha 1