Sign in to follow this  
Godfrey1184

Beauty Tab

13 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

I think on PC you need to have a value pack active to change appearance.

Of course you do but as you said on pc. On pc you need to have purchased an appearence change coupon from the cash shop. However this is the xbox beta we are talking about. The fact its in the game but when you go to change your appearence it states this buff does not exist. If the feature was unavailable for beta it should have been mentioned befor the beta even started. However since you can clearly access the Beauty menu then why wouldent we be able to access it during the beta?

Edited by Azrakel54
Made a typo

15 hours ago, Azrakel54 said:

Of course you do but as you said on pc. On pc you need to have purchased an appearence change coupon from the cash shop. However this is the xbox beta we are talking about. The fact its in the game but when you go to change your appearence it states this buff does not exist. If the feature was unavailable for beta it should have been mentioned befor the beta even started. However since you can clearly access the Beauty menu then why wouldent we be able to access it during the beta?

Don't ask me I dont make the game

• Confused 1