Sign in to follow this  
Cloudkicker

Skills Window

Can we have the skill tree similar to PC? I really don't like having to scroll through a list with no visual map/relationship between things. Not sure how everyone else feels

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree, the window for skill tree on PC is easy to understand and see the skills, not sure the change on xbox version... it's a pain to scroll those skills 

U can see what u have vs what the max is by goin to the skill and pressing the left and right on the dpad. It will default to the one u have now but when u press the button it shows the next rank and the next one and so on.

its not as easy to understand as the pc is though since we dont see the entire tree like we do on the pc. It also doesnt show how many skill points are bein used to upgrade the skill to the next lvl. Sure after upgradin u find out how many were taken but if u want to plan out upgrades and r decidin on upgradin 2 low lvl skills vs one skill upgrade u wont be able to tell which option is best to go with. U also dont know how much xp farmin u have to do before u hit the needed skill points number to actually upgrade that skill lol. Im assumin there is a chart online for skill point costs for each skill and each class but again this is basic ui info that should be included especially since its clearly displayed on the pc when they r in the skill window.

or maybe im totally blind and overlooked the obvious skill point cost numbers?? Thats entirely possible too so if others know please point it out to me lol.

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

U can see what u have vs what the max is by goin to the skill and pressing the left and right on the dpad. It will default to the one u have now but when u press the button it shows the next rank and the next one and so on.

its not as easy to understand as the pc is though since we dont see the entire tree like we do on the pc. It also doesnt show how many skill points are bein used to upgrade the skill to the next lvl. Sure after upgradin u find out how many were taken but if u want to plan out upgrades and r decidin on upgradin 2 low lvl skills vs one skill upgrade u wont be able to tell which option is best to go with. U also dont know how much xp farmin u have to do before u hit the needed skill points number to actually upgrade that skill lol. Im assumin there is a chart online for skill point costs for each skill and each class but again this is basic ui info that should be included especially since its clearly displayed on the pc when they r in the skill window.

or maybe im totally blind and overlooked the obvious skill point cost numbers?? Thats entirely possible too so if others know please point it out to me lol.

I also missed that if it's there. The ability to see combo flows is extremely helpful. The windows should be switched so the large window houses the skill tree. Then if I need to see my guy executing the skill i can hit x. I'm really liking the beta, but there are several QoL changes that would just put it over the top. Namely this, button mapping, more camera customization, and UI customization 

• Like 1